• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,426 posts in this topic

Just picked this up! Killer title "painted in blood". Nice Michael Myers with a gun vibe.

image.jpg2_zpsqs5vresr.jpg

I used to have one of these, I'd forgotten about the blood dripping from the hand.

Here's a nice 'n bloody splash page from the second story in CDNP 57 (which I just happen to have available in the gold sales forum);

qqsjdt.jpg

Mine now...and brutal.

I have the recent DH reprints of CNDP, and the last volume goes up to #57! Sweet!!! Can't wait to read this story!

So your 50 Year Junk Obession thread has siblings? I guess whoever said "Crime Doesn't Pay" never got to sell a high grade collection like many of these? All those stabbed books are indicative of uncracked crime cases..... There's a metaphor there somewhere to be found.

Well hopefully I can get this thread revived since it is on page 5.

I picked up this book on HA, and happy to have it......... (thumbs u I assume the circles on the guy are a date or store mark, but at first thought it was blood :/

Underworld_zpss1nb4atj.jpg

Great cover, congrats. That's quite the nasty bullet hole through the the hand too! :eek:

I picked up this book on HA, and happy to have it......... (thumbs u I assume the circles on the guy are a date or store mark, but at first thought it was blood :/

Classic crime title. All of these have wild contents. And this might be the best cover of the run. Congrats!

The only thing better than getting a book in the mail is to get 20 at one time! A recent board purchase that arrived yesterday. I love the colors and the car racing. It's a beater for sure but for the price of less than 2 moderns, it's a winner to me!

Gave me an idea, maybe a car wreck subset might be a good idea...

comheadline49_zps6c7i2grm.jpg

Classic crime title. All of these have wild contents. And this might be the best cover of the run. Congrats!

The first 3 issues are great stuff! Funny, I've had a copy of this for years and never noticed the one guys hand had been shot through.

I'm happy there are still bargains to be found in the crime genre - $11 on ebay shipped!

I've liked this cover a long time, though never actively sought it out, but finally stumbled on a cheap copy. It's not a "classic", but memorable none the less. Haven't read it yet, though I'm sure

the stories are , like other issues I've read in run.

perfcrime12_zpstjvua5f8.jpg

A grusome new addition to my Crime collection. I love how it says "For Adults Only" on the cover. Good thing, because it has sucide, hanging and cross dressing stories in addition to the usual over the top Fox mayhem.

commurderinc2_zpsmjjdj7ya.jpg

It goes well with this one...

comcrimedoesntpay43_zpszd2uv4zl.jpg