• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

did anyone ever claim the golden ticket from the box set for the Walking Dead book?--did it ever surface?

I don't think so...soo dibs!

I'll look out for your PM Big Clutch!

I'm finally getting a WD #1! :whee:

I didn't hear that it did, some others weren't claimed either I think.

K, I raise your dibs with my double-dibs! lol

I mostly lurk on this thread, but I figures I'd share my week and ask for some of your thoughts

First up...I purchased my first WD page!! I have had my eye on this for a looong time. I felt it was a good deal getting both he pencils and inks and like the assortment of characters in the scene!

WD 119 Page 14

IMG_20160625_093324514_zps1sk64gvr.jpg

Next... I like getting celebs done on something with their photo. These came in yesterday. I am a little disappointed that it seems like a dead marker was used for Michonne.

IMG_20160625_093908778_zpsebujlaj8.jpg

IMG_20160625_093928473_zpsjb7a9dqt.jpg

I am thinking about going the route of a cast signed book instead of these magazines. Magazines are so hard to find in good condition, I have spent a lot of $ and purchased many copies just to find these 9.4s....its a total shoot and many don't take markers well. I am also a sticker for sig placement and neatness.

After spending a night of going through all the cover galleries, I think I have decided to go with a #8. Seems to have the most space, but is not totally blank/dull. I am probably going the route of a #8 weekly to save money. What do you guys think? Any suggestions? I am not going to overload it....maybe just 5 or so of my favorite characters

did anyone ever claim the golden ticket from the box set for the Walking Dead book?--did it ever surface?

No one has claimed the book yet. There are still a few others unclaimed.

-shawn

What will happen with the books that don't get claimed?

I mostly lurk on this thread, but I figures I'd share my week and ask for some of your thoughts

First up...I purchased my first WD page!! I have had my eye on this for a looong time. I felt it was a good deal getting both he pencils and inks and like the assortment of characters in the scene!

WD 119 Page 14

IMG_20160625_093324514_zps1sk64gvr.jpg

Next... I like getting celebs done on something with their photo. These came in yesterday. I am a little disappointed that it seems like a dead marker was used for Michonne.

IMG_20160625_093908778_zpsebujlaj8.jpg

IMG_20160625_093928473_zpsjb7a9dqt.jpg

I am thinking about going the route of a cast signed book instead of these magazines. Magazines are so hard to find in good condition, I have spent a lot of $ and purchased many copies just to find these 9.4s....its a total shoot and many don't take markers well. I am also a sticker for sig placement and neatness.

After spending a night of going through all the cover galleries, I think I have decided to go with a #8. Seems to have the most space, but is not totally blank/dull. I am probably going the route of a #8 weekly to save money. What do you guys think? Any suggestions? I am not going to overload it....maybe just 5 or so of my favorite characters

Very nice hauling!

#8 is good. If you are going for black covers with silver/gold sigs, #6 and #48 are good. #145 is a good mixture of black and white to get both light and dark signatures and it's still easy to get in a good condition.

No one has claimed the book yet. There are still a few others unclaimed.

-shawn

Someone claimed the Outcast #1 today.

-shawn