• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
5 5

1,502 posts in this topic

What do you guys think is the best way online for me to expand my green lantern collection at a decent price. I was an ebay buyer, but now I have been looking at comiclink. Do you have a preference?

In addition to online, try to find out if there's a monthly comic show in your area.

It can be a great source to meet dealers and like minded collectors...

worldwide comics seems to have pretty fair prices and decent selection, with solid grading. If you buy in bulk you might be able to negotiate something of a discount.

What do you guys think is the best way online for me to expand my green lantern collection at a decent price. I was an ebay buyer, but now I have been looking at comiclink. Do you have a preference?

In addition to online, try to find out if there's a monthly comic show in your area.

It can be a great source to meet dealers and like minded collectors...

worldwide comics seems to have pretty fair prices and decent selection, with solid grading. If you buy in bulk you might be able to negotiate something of a discount.

I have bought a few books from them and I would recommend them as one of the better sites as well.

Here's My original purchase copy of my favorite GL Cover...

GLs003.jpg

(worship)

... I finally picked up another copy of this book..... maybe a Fine..... the story inside is pretty decent too. I'll never forget a copy that Al Stoltz had back in the early 90's...... maybe a 9.4...... It was 300 bucks, a lot of money for a book back then, and I just couldn't swing it..... the one that got away, I suppose. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just got this today at the C2E2 convention.

GreenLantern6.jpg

Nice! I walked by and looked at that book 3 or 4 times, but didn't even ask how much it was. I just figured it was out of my range. Great book! I'm glad someone bought it.

Don't think I've posted this on here yet

[*]GL1_zpshafer18y.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Agreed. I always loved the stories and art of the SA GL. Those copies are some of my favorite and occasionally on a Saturday morn, I'll binge and read like 10 issues and I still enjoy them.

Congrats on the acquisitions.

Agreed. I always loved the stories and art of the SA GL. Those copies are some of my favorite and occasionally on a Saturday morn, I'll binge and read like 10 issues and I still enjoy them.

Congrats on the acquisitions.

I do too. The GL SA series have some of the best covers and stories.