• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

Here is a rough draft the board can fill in the ranges and estimates. I am no pro but just wanted to get this started. Sometimes there was no recent sales I have seen for a few years so I just put question marks with my guess of current price (they could be way off.) these prices are of unrestored etc. Too difficult to do signature and pages missing. so here we go:

.5 last sale $5700

1.0 $6500

1.5 $7700

2.0 $8500-10,700

2.5 $9500-11860

3.0 $12360-13995

3.5 $11,300-15,500

4.0 $13500-16000

4.5 $16,000-17500

5.0 $20,000-26,5000

5.5 $28,680

6.0 $32,000-38,000

6.5 $44,000

7.0 $48,500-55,000

7.5 $62,000- 73,500

8.0 $100,000?

8.5 $150,000?

9.0 $250,000?

9.2 $392,000

9.4 $454,000

9.6 $1,100,000

My 401K went down a 5.0 yesterday... :tonofbricks::insane:

Can someone smarter than me update the current values on AF15....very volatile I know...a range will suffice.

I would also love to see someone fill this in. And if you could add the current value of a .5 copy that would be great (thumbs u

This should make your day...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-5-Origin-and-1st-App-of-Spider-Man-Aunt-May-Uncle-Ben-/272268159468?hash=item3f647269ec:g:7bcAAOSwZSFXJOUV

-J.

:o Wow, that does make my day. Can't believe the prices on this book. Makes me happy that I have a copy, but sad to think about how much harder it is getting to upgrade.

Any prediction as to the final sales price of this coverless copy?

LINK

Already up to $2,364 with over 7 days left.

Quite a bit of Schill bidding. Also, it's missing a page. I think i'd avoid this one.

Yeah, it does look like some brazen shill bidding. And what's with the seller not saying which page is missing? Makes a big difference whether or not it's from the Spidey story.

Agreed. It makes a HUGE difference if it's a Spidery page. How can you not mention that? I just don't see how it can go for more than about 2,500 when 3,000 is the price of a cover less copy these days with no missing pages.

Boy was I wrong. Almost hit $3,400! Makes me feel great about my .5 copy that I got for less than that.

LINK

Quite a bit of Schill bidding. Also, it's missing a page. I think i'd avoid this one.

Yeah, it does look like some brazen shill bidding. And what's with the seller not saying which page is missing? Makes a big difference whether or not it's from the Spidey story.

Agreed. It makes a HUGE difference if it's a Spidery page. How can you not mention that? I just don't see how it can go for more than about 2,500 when 3,000 is the price of a cover less copy these days with no missing pages.

Boy was I wrong. Almost hit $3,400! Makes me feel great about my .5 copy that I got for less than that.

"Won" by a zero fb bidder.

LINK

Agreed the whole auction was a complete mess with all those bidders with zero feedback!!

LINK

Agreed the whole auction was a complete mess with all those bidders with zero feedback!!

Didn't realize it was bogus. Too bad. I wanted a clean read on the price.

LINK

It was not bogus the seller has a very high rating and 100% positive feedback seems like the scum bags came out of the woodwork and messed up his legit auction. I have noticed a huge increase in bidders with zero feedback doing this as of late (I believe they hope to win then pay then just say there was nothing inside the package and get their money back and basically pay nothing for what they won....seems like a bunch of thieves working together.....or they simply do not pay and ruin peoples auctions for some unknown reason). They tried doing it to my auction that ended a few days back but I was prepared for them....I canceled their bids and blocked them even in the last 30 seconds of my auction I even reduced the final price by 25$ for the real winner because that type of bidder had pushed his bid up by that extra amount.....luckily for me the buyer knows this has been happening a lot on Ebay lately so he did not cancel his purchase that is the worst of all of this having to re list a book again then people no longer trust you as a seller and then you end up selling for less money because people no longer bid (that could be what these thieves hope to accomplish but who knows).

And then the last option you have a guy that has multiple new accounts and uses them to make people think the auction is been shilled by bad buyers and then he wins the auctions at a much lower cost because no one wants to bid on such a auction.

Edited by Hulk1962

LINK

It was not bogus the seller has a very high rating and 100% positive feedback seems like the scum bags came out of the woodwork and messed up his legit auction. I have noticed a huge increase in bidders with zero feedback doing this as of late (I believe they hope to win then pay then just say there was nothing inside the package and get their money back and basically pay nothing for what they won....seems like a bunch of thieves working together.....or they simply do not pay and ruin peoples auctions for some unknown reason). They tried doing it to my auction that ended a few days back but I was prepared for them....I canceled their bids and blocked them even in the last 30 seconds of my auction I even reduced the final price by 25$ for the real winner because that type of bidder had pushed his bid up by that extra amount.....luckily for me the buyer knows this has been happening a lot on Ebay lately so he did not cancel his purchase that is the worst of all of this having to re list a book again then people no longer trust you as a seller and then you end up selling for less money because people no longer bid (that could be what these thieves hope to accomplish but who knows).

And then the last option you have a guy that has multiple new accounts and uses them to make people think the auction is been shilled by bad buyers and then he wins the auctions at a much lower cost because no one wants to bid on such a auction.

hm , you can cancel bids 30 seconds prior to auction end?

:tonofbricks:

LINK

hm , you can cancel bids 30 seconds prior to auction end?

:tonofbricks:

Yes I had the proper screens open and did it very fast and blocked the bidder as well trying to ruin my auction.