• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Awesome figures! :applause:

Here's something else awesome that they're bringing to SDCC. :whee:

oup8uo.jpg

2hmpsb5.jpg

2d7db49.jpg

pziq.jpg

zy6jgx.jpg

2h5n2ab.jpg

28s2eqo.jpg

I was just thinking about this. When are these suppose to ship? I feel like it's been forever since I preordered.

oup8uo.jpg

2hmpsb5.jpg

2d7db49.jpg

pziq.jpg

zy6jgx.jpg

2h5n2ab.jpg

28s2eqo.jpg

I was just thinking about this. When are these suppose to ship? I feel like it's been forever since I preordered.

The Skybound email said they expect to start shipping them out the second week of July.

:whee:

oup8uo.jpg

2hmpsb5.jpg

2d7db49.jpg

pziq.jpg

zy6jgx.jpg

2h5n2ab.jpg

28s2eqo.jpg

The Skybound email said they expect to start shipping them out the second week of July.

That's what we're hoping. These will definitely ship to pre-order customers before SDCC.

-shawn

Man, I wish Brian and Fiona was going to be at SDCC so someone on here could get these signed because I'd definitely buy one of each. I'm going to anyway but I'd like to get the statue and figures signed.

Edited by The First Avenger

whats price range on #1 9.8 these days?

If you're talking about the standard cover, from GPA: $250 90-day average, $280 if Fiona Staples, $316 if BKV, $470 if double S/S.

RRP is a whole other story of course.

LYING CAT UPDATE #2!

Hello Awesome Saga Fans!

We wanted to give you one final update on your SAGA LYING CAT STATUE! They have arrived in our warehouse and are ALREADY being boxed up and sent out! Expect a shipping notice soon, if you haven't already gotten it. We are processing shipments in the order they were received but expect to have these all out for delivery in the next 48 hours.

Thanks so much for your patience. We can't wait for you to get your hands on this beautiful piece of work! Once you get it set up, take an awesome pic and tweet it at us (@Skybound), Brian K. Vaughan (@HeyBKV), and Fiona Staples (@FionaStaples) so we can see how they look!

Thanks again!

Your buds at Skybound

292v9ec.jpg

LYING CAT UPDATE #2!

Hello Awesome Saga Fans!

We wanted to give you one final update on your SAGA LYING CAT STATUE! They have arrived in our warehouse and are ALREADY being boxed up and sent out! Expect a shipping notice soon, if you haven't already gotten it. We are processing shipments in the order they were received but expect to have these all out for delivery in the next 48 hours.

Thanks so much for your patience. We can't wait for you to get your hands on this beautiful piece of work! Once you get it set up, take an awesome pic and tweet it at us (@Skybound), Brian K. Vaughan (@HeyBKV), and Fiona Staples (@FionaStaples) so we can see how they look!

Thanks again!

Your buds at Skybound

292v9ec.jpg

I can't tell you how happy we are to finally have these in hand and ready to go! I hope everyone likes them.

-shawn

Anybody know the price and production #s on the figure set? Trying to figure out if I should overpay on eBay sdcc week. :(

Don't.

Prices arn't going to go crazy after SDCC, and you still have a 50/50 chance Skybound will unload there last statues after SDCC on the rumored online after SDCC sale.