• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

Kurtis J. Wiebe will be at a store signing at Golden Age Collectables on Granville Street, downtown Vancouver, BC on Sat. July 9/16. This writer/creator will be promoting his latest Dark Horse #1 and, I am sure, will be willing to sign Rat Queens.

The overlays are in the additional pictures section on the CAF page. In that same Rat Queens folder is the "shut the fock up, Garry" page with the overlays for each page included. Man, I loved those issues...

Other than the page with Betty eating the head of the candy people while tripping (anytime, Court, anytime), these three pages are my favorite pages with Roc as the artist.

Calm down. Upchurch isn't returning. None of the those stupid media outlets bothered to even check with Wiebe to see if what Tess was saying was in fact true.

Kurtis posted this on his twitter feed as a reponse:

13705142_10153754167710872_1482688280_n.jpg