• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,578 posts in this topic

Oh, I also have the complete story. ;)

Beautiful!!! :cloud9:

Oh, I also have the complete story. ;)

Great, then you wouldn't miss one little page, if you were to... I don't know... sell me that splash page...?

:D

Didn't think that'd work. Had to try, tho.

Here's another page.

Picture002-61.jpg

unbelievable, Ron (worship) I think I almost like this page more than the first page

just a piece of a what I know is a world class collection :applause:

Thanks Andy. Means a lot coming from you.

Between the 2 pages I think you get Mitzi from almost every angle. Close-up, full figure front and back, profile, etc.

She's our gal.

I think somebody got a deal on this one CLink SS 6 auction I don't know what the back cover looks like, but that's a pretty nice looking front cover.

... that's my kind of book..... with an awesome cover and interiors to match :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I think somebody got a deal on this one CLink SS 6 auction I don't know what the back cover looks like, but that's a pretty nice looking front cover.

After to being next to impossible for quite a while, 4 or 5 midgrade copies have popped up lately. Probably had an effect on that result.

Hi Ron,

I bought that Stars Fell on Arizona Baker art from the comic art dealer Black Line Fever about 15 years ago...it was incomplete at the time missing one page. I tried to find the missing page to complete the story. I then sold it to Ferd Bernjak at a San Diego Con several years later...did you somehow find the missing page to complete the story?

Regards,

LD