• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

http://www.comiczoneradio.com/?d=metro&article_id=5

Found this in Gold.

Parking this here to listen to the Jay Maybruck interviews later.

Once I started listening to that I could not stop. Now don't bother me tonight. I just picked up a DVD called " I Was A Teen Age Blow Fly "

Caught up on Preacher and Powers now.

Also finished Orange is the New Black.

Thinking of starting Outcast.

Thinking of dumping Wayward Pines.

What's your thoughts on Preacher? I can't get through the first episode

I enjoy Outcast more

Caught up on Preacher and Powers now.

Also finished Orange is the New Black.

Thinking of starting Outcast.

Thinking of dumping Wayward Pines.

What's your thoughts on Preacher? I can't get through the first episode

I enjoy Outcast more

I like Preacher a lot. I thought the first episode was great. And I really like Joseph Gilgun.

I haven't seen Outcast yet, but I'll probably check it out in a day or two.

O.K. I went on a benefit ride on Saturday for a cancer victim and her struggling family. The ride started out at Calumet Harley Davidson in Munster Indiana.

The woman who we were raising funds for has been fighting cervical, lung, colon, uterine, kidney and ovarian cancer for five years. On top of that her husband suffered a massive stroke that has left him partially paralyzed and unable to work.

So just like we do on the boards when someone needs help, the motorcycle enthusiatsts do the same. The woman who we were riding for was at the dealership and came out and thanked everyone for there support.

We had a total of five stopping points and I took a few pics. I was really a great ride and met a lot of new people and ran into some old ones. Here we go.

This is the front of the dealership. The woman we are helping has the black shirt on with the white design on the front. Her daughter and grand daughters are next to here.

We are going over the route and taking and some instructions. About 70 bikes. Nice little group for a Saturday ride.

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-14.jpg

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-8.jpg

First stop is a place called Bugaboo's in Cedar Lake Indiana. Real nice bar & grill on the lake with great sandwiches. We will eat later in the day though. Met some nice people in here.

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-20_1.jpg

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-19_1.jpg

bugaboos%20charity%20ride.jpg

Ah man DILLIGAF lol Haven't seen that since my oil days....guys used to put it on their hardhats back when you didn't get in trouble for having a bit of fun at work

Edited by MetalPSI

Next we head over to Crown Point in the Square to the Safe House. There was almost a slight altercation as we were getting ready to file out as one of the jammers went to block traffic for the bikes to exit and some doosh bag with his hat on backwards ran up on him with mommy's SUV and barley stopped. I can't repeat the verbal exchange but the insufficiently_thoughtful_person started rolling his window up real quick. lol

People were wondering who the jag off was that parked his bike the wrong way. Yes, it was me. :banana:

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-21.jpg

Behind the Safe House

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-44%20-%20Copy.jpg

Third stop was the Drunken Monkey in Grant Park Illinois. We had to jump across the line and head south. No pics there for some reason.

Then is was up Route 1 into Crete Illinois to Throwbacks Bar & Grill.

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-39.jpg

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-40%20-%20Copy.jpg

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-41_1.jpg

Last stop was at the American Legion in Lansing Illinois. They raffled off some prizes, we had a beer and called it a day. A long day but a ton of fun.

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-43%20-%20Copy.jpg

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-45%20-%20Copy.jpg

That's all for now. :hi:

Looks like a lot of fun (thumbs u

It was. There are a couple of big ones coming up, and the monster run on Sept 25th out of Wicker Park. It's like I bought a used Tilt A Whirl ride from a carnival. Everyone wants to go for a ride. lol