• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

CHEERS! I made the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yesssssssssssssssss!

whateverrrrrrrrrrr

E

Sticky Keyboard? :blush:

Yes that has happened once before. This was a few years ago, I was confronted in Chicago and someone asked me why I block him . So I asked him what is your handle on ebay? Long story short, he didn't want to reveal what his handle was. This was going on for about five minutes.

Did the conversation go something like this:

"How can I tell you why I blocked you if you won't tell me who you are?"

"Well, ah, um, er...."

Yes that has happened once before. This was a few years ago, I was confronted in Chicago and someone asked me why I block him . So I asked him what is your handle on ebay? Long story short, he didn't want to reveal what his handle was. This was going on for about five minutes.

Did the conversation go something like this:

"How can I tell you why I blocked you if you won't tell me who you are?"

"Well, ah, um, er...."

something like that. He didn't want to tell me what the item is. I remember him saying that "you lost a potential good customer" and then I laughed at him and said to him " you will never be a customer because you are not answering the question" It was "What is your ebay Handle and what did you want to buy?" this was going on for 5 minutes, a waste of time in person and a waste of time on eBay (whoever he is) but he is blocked, That is all I know

Coasttocoastcomics is a fraud and has no honor on his word or transactions ...he sold me two books and tried convincing me to pay him out of ebay just to avoid ebay fees glad i didnt when it came down to ship me my books he send one book and wrong one to top it off and received emails from him being racist against me and saying profanity and vulgar things towards me he is not a man of word and who knows how long hes been doing this and claims he knows employees of ebay that help him remove any negative feedback no wonder hes been able to maintain 100 %

Coasttocoastcomics is a fraud and has no honor on his word or transactions ...he sold me two books and tried convincing me to pay him out of ebay just to avoid ebay fees glad i didnt when it came down to ship me my books he send one book and wrong one to top it off and received emails from him being racist against me and saying profanity and vulgar things towards me he is not a man of word and who knows how long hes been doing this and claims he knows employees of ebay that help him remove any negative feedback no wonder hes been able to maintain 100 %

Can you provide a full account of the dialogue exchanged between you and Coasttocoastcomics so that others can see exactly what was said?

Can you provide a full account of the dialogue exchanged between you and Coasttocoastcomics so that others can see exactly what was said?

+1

Maybe some screenshots of the conversation :shrug:

Just proved the "everything is returnable" crowd wrong again.

For your consideration: Block "grandviewresale"

"hello! id like to return this game.. nothing wrong with it i just dont want it anymore ha ha"

Buyer asks for a return. I call up eBay and ask, "Since when is buyer's remorse a reason for return?" They say it isn't and to write the buyer to tell them as such.

Buyer opens a case against me and cites the fact that I offer 14 Day returns and that they wish to return it. I call up eBay. eBay and I argue. They say I have to accept the return. I go higher up the CSR food chain to a supervisor. We argue and I cite that

eBay does not allow cancellation of bids for any reason other than "enter the wrong amount" or "unable to communicate with a seller" and even then does not allow cancellation of bids within a certain time limit of the auction or listing close. They also have a line that a bid is a contract and that buyer's remorse is outside the reasons for returning an item. I challenged them to uphold a seller's protection and to enforce their buyer's code for once.

Also cited that I spoke to a CSR when the buyer initiated a complaint and that I was supposedly covered, and wrote the message to the buyer while the original CSR was on the phone with me. Told them to check their service login info and they will verify the timestamps. I also told them that eBay should reimburse me as the opportunity to sell this item to anyone else has been lost. If anyone else had bought a copy of the game using eBay since I sold my copy to a deadbeat that my copy could have gone to someone reputable.

They told me to wait a day. I woke up and it was decided in my favor.

Now some may ask, why argue over $14? Why? Because if this guy gets away with it at $14 then they try it with something of higher value.

Besides, I had a half hour to kill on the train.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-25%20at%2010.55.14%20AM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

This guy (who is a member of the Overstreet Price Guide) has been doing this forever. He has 5 different accounts which I have reported to ebay. He buys under the alias "Wally Walnuts". He messaged me once asking me sell a NM copy of NM 89 at a discount for his sick son who has dreamed about owning this book his whole life. When it came to pay and I saw his name I quickly messaged ebay, ebay investigated and suspended one of 5 accounts. I send transcripts of my dealings with him every year to Overstreet until they remove him as a contributor. biggest scam artist on ebay

He messaged me once asking me sell a NM copy of NM 89 at a discount for his sick son who has dreamed about owning this book his whole life.

That is disgusting.

"My son has a rare illness and is on life support, and he is barely conscious, but every so often he whispers and asks me to lean in so he can tell me that his biggest dream during what little life he has left is to own a nicely presenting copy of New Mutants #89. I tell him 'Son, we just can't afford it, even though it's your greatest dream,' and a single tear runs down his pallid cheek just before he leans back and drifts to a fitful, despairing sleep. But now I see that you have a copy of New Mutants #98 that looks like it might be the bright light that puts a little joy into my son's heart during these dark days, and if only you'd drop the price a little, say 30 or 45 percent, I could afford to make my son's remaining moments of his spirit-crushing existence a tiny bit less tragic. What say you?"

He messaged me once asking me sell a NM copy of NM 89 at a discount for his sick son who has dreamed about owning this book his whole life.

That is disgusting.

"My son has a rare illness and is on life support, and he is barely conscious, but every so often he whispers and asks me to lean in so he can tell me that his biggest dream during what little life he has left is to own a nicely presenting copy of New Mutants #89. I tell him 'Son, we just can't afford it, even though it's your greatest dream,' and a single tear runs down his pallid cheek just before he leans back and drifts to a fitful, despairing sleep. But now I see that you have a copy of New Mutants #98 that looks like it might be the bright light that puts a little joy into my son's heart during these dark days, and if only you'd drop the price a little, say 30 or 45 percent, I could afford to make my son's remaining moments of his spirit-crushing existence a tiny bit less tragic. What say you?"

Tell him you will deliver the comic in person for free to the child at the hospital. You want to meet the kid and tell him how brave he is, and give him another full stack of comics to read.

That is disgusting.

Tell him you will deliver the comic in person for free to the child at the hospital. You want to meet the kid and tell him how brave he is, and give him another full stack of comics to read.

lol THAT would have been hilarious.