• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

From the news and site visit videos I watched, Justice League is sounding like it will be a wider crowd-pleaser and less geared towards hardcore DC fans or Injustice gamers.

I'm looking forward to that first trailer.

From all what I have heard, read & seen today about the Justice League movie, I am officially done.

Once again, DC gave away to much.

Perhaps don't look at it until the movie comes out? There's an idea :idea:

That's a jerk statement. With marketing and promotion (not to mention friends), you can't avoid a lot of these movies.

From all what I have heard, read & seen today about the Justice League movie, I am officially done.

Once again, DC gave away to much.

Perhaps don't look at it until the movie comes out? There's an idea :idea:

That's a jerk statement. With marketing and promotion (not to mention friends), you can't avoid a lot of these movies.

Kevin76 is someone who needs attention like a toddler. Just ignore him like everyone else. I already responded to him in a way to shut him up.

Ben Affleck Talks About Batman's Relationship With The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE

During the Justice League set visit, Affleck was asked about the possibility of seeing the Scarlet Speedster taking on a sidekick-like role to the Dark Knight in the film. However, Affleck doesn't think Ezra Miller would see their relationship that way. "That's interesting. There's an element of that to it. There's a quality to really what Ezra [Miller] does that is young and fun and full of life, and excited about what they're doing that's so in contrast to who Batman is," said Affleck.

"There's a little bit of that natural yin and yang to playing scenes with him. There's not the ward aspect to it, but there's a little bit of the mentor -- which you'd probably ask Ezra and he'd be like, '[frick] that! He's not my mentor!' But I think there is a little bit. And it's fun to play, definitely." If the scene description from the press junket with Bruce recruiting Barry is any indication of what their relationship will be like, then it looks like the film is taking a step in the right direction.

15ryt0i.png

Remember that photo op that featured the first picture of Aquaman?

"Unite the Seven". GL HAS to be in this movie......in spite of the fact we've seen zero additional hints of his inclusion.

Aquaman-Poster-202x303.jpg

15ryt0i.png

"Unite the Seven". GL HAS to be in this movie......in spite of the fact we've seen zero additional hints of his inclusion.

:wishluck:

15ryt0i.png

Green Lantern has to be in there somewhere as part of the story. Even if he comes in late in the movie.

15ryt0i.png

Green Lantern has to be in there somewhere as part of the story. Even if he comes in late in the movie.

it wouldn't kill them to save something for 'phase 2'

this is pretty much every big hero in the stable other than GL and GA. They might do better to have a loosely connected 'space' universe with GL Corps like GOTG or Firefly or something, make them 'fun'.

Also they should do a teen titans movie, but make it almost an exact remake of 'young and dangerous', just tone down the powers of the titans a bit.

15ryt0i.png

this is pretty much every big hero in the stable other than GL and GA. They might do better to have a loosely connected 'space' universe with GL Corps like GOTG or Firefly or something, make them 'fun'.

Also they should do a teen titans movie, but make it almost an exact remake of 'young and dangerous', just tone down the powers of the titans a bit.

A Justice League without a GL just isn't the Justice League in my book. :sumo:

Since we tend to know every detail of these movies 2 years before they're released, it's not looking like GL is going to play a major part in this.

My guess: a post-credit scene with a bruised and battered Hal crashing onto earth, warning the JL that Darkseid is coming...

15ryt0i.png

A Justice League without a GL just isn't the Justice League in my book. :sumo:

Since we tend to know every detail of these movies 2 years before they're released, it's not looking like GL is going to play a major part in this.

My guess: a post-credit scene with a bruised and battered Hal crashing onto earth, warning the JL that Darkseid is coming...

All that except it'll be John Stewart!

All that except it'll be John Stewart!

That will be funny when he hits the ground, gets up, and then...

giphy.gif

hm

Wait. Did you say Jon Stewart?

lol

The other one ;)

Ray Fisher Talks How He Landed Cyborg Role

cyborgfeaturette-166564.png

"I was in a play off Broadway playing Muhammad Ali at the New York Theater Workshop about three years ago now. Around the time, I'd seen [Ang Lee]. One of his upcoming projects was a 3D boxing movie about Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier. He came to see the show at that point in time, and I hadn't had an agent or a manager up until that point. But once people caught word of that, and started coming to the show to see who is this guy that this person's coming to look at. From there I signed up and went out to California for a visit and met up with Gordon Kennedy and Christie Carlson of Warner Bros., and they said, we have something that may be right for you. We can't tell you what it is. It's just in the realm of the Batman/Superman universe. I was like, 'All right, I'm done! Sign me up'. I said, 'I'll play a tree.' "

"From there ended up putting something on tape for Zach Halls in New York and we went out to Detroit and tested and it just sort of fell in to place," Fisher added. "It moved very, very quickly and I'm extremely grateful that it happened the way that it did, coming up in the theater, grinding for 10 years, trying to make the ends meet. It was a pretty sweet payoff."