• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show?

240 posts in this topic

My favorite scene is the final soliloquy Jim Gordon makes in The Dark Knight as he watches Batman limp off into the night and selflessly taking the blame for Harvey Dent's death. An incredible cliffhanger that left me sitting on pins and needles until the release of The Dark Knight Rises.

Although the Batman/Joker interview scene is not a bad second either :)

My favorite scene is the final soliloquy Jim Gordon makes in The Dark Knight as he watches Batman limp off into the night and selflessly taking the blame for Harvey Dent's death. An incredible cliffhanger that left me sitting on pins and needles until the release of The Dark Knight Rises.

I have to agree. I loved the speech and the scenes.

'Why's he running, dad?'

'Because we have to chase him!'

'He didn't do anything wrong.'

'Because he's the hero Gotham deserves. But not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him - because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight!"

:whee:

I'm watching this episode again.

This will go down as one of the greatest comic book TV scenes. Amazing!

:applause:

Still one of the best scenes in comic book TV history.

:whee:

I was just scrolling back through this thread and saw this again. This is still my favorite scene from this show. :applause:

I was just scrolling back through this thread and saw this again. This is still my favorite scene from this show. :applause:

It's emotionally-charged, and you can see the actors are even deep into the scene.

Anyone saying The Flash is a weak comic book show is missing out.

My favorite scene and my second favorite line in the movie:

"I do and I know where it is. I've worn it all my life. For protection. I never really understood what that meant until right now."

See if anyone knows what it is.

Favorite line:

"No smoking in the skull cave."

Since many times the most impressive superhero movies involve a great villain or two, which villain reveal scenes do you appreciate the most from classic superhero films?

For me, these are some of the best.

#1: The Dark Knight - Joker goes stranger

#2: Spider-Man 2 - Doctor Octopus comes a'knocking

#3: Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Winter Soldier takedown

#4: Man of Steel - General Zod has arrived (though he appears in Krypton prequel)

#5: Batman Begins - Ra's Al Ghul lives!

My favorite scene and my second favorite line in the movie:

"I do and I know where it is. I've worn it all my life. For protection. I never really understood what that meant until right now."

See if anyone knows what it is.

Favorite line:

"No smoking in the skull cave."

Didn't see this one before...

The Phantom.

Loved that movie.