• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roger66 Feedback
2 2

91 posts in this topic

I just received the WOW #23 that I bought from Roger and couldn't be more pleased. The book is beautiful, and Roger shipped it super fast and packed it like a tank. Super great to deal with and loved talking comics with him.

Thanks again Roger.

Rick

Roger and I have done several deals here- some trade- some purchases. He has always been a pleasure to talk to and gives great advice. He is a great benefit to the boards and has been extremely fair with me in all transactions. His packaging is great and his shipping is timely. You would be well served to buy or sell with Roger.

thanks,

Rick

Sold Roger a slabbed Hulk 181 from my last thread. Friendly and courteous communication, professional and knowledgeable negotiation, from start to finish it has been a pleasure. Many thanks Roger, whether buying or selling I will be very happy to do business again.

Cheers,

R

A tremendous person to deal with on the boards. Top notch communication and trustworthiness makes it a pleasure to work with him. Looking forward to future deals. Thank you Roger!

I purchased a small grouping of books from Roger. Roger was a real pleasure to deal with and great with communication that made the entire transaction as smooth as silk. I welcome any future deals with him.

Edited by jhutton2

Have completed multiple deals with Roger from low to high-end, for cash, for trade, and for combos of both. What's impressive, is Roger takes the same amount of pride in providing great service with high and low-end deals alike. Very knowledgable and great boardie to converse with as feel. Proceed with the utmost confidence!