• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

y'all still have internet over there after the vote?

Not for much longer! Back to the stone age.

Possibly a step up? hm

The darkness drops again; but now I know

That twenty centuries of stony sleep

Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,

Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

a military man in 'the stand' quotes that when the virus gets out; gave me the creeps then, and since has never failed to.

Yes, it seems to fit the times...

I actually figured I was going to lose out on the two Planets the way bidding was progressing, so once I was outbid on the Planet #23 7.5, I went over to a web store that had a Planet #23 8.0 in their inventory for a little while, I took the plunge and picked it up for slightly more than the #23 on Clink sold for. It killed my budget, but I did get a decent grade book to add to my Planet Comics run.

Slowly but surely the run will be completed!

:applause:

Ironically, I tried to find that #23 so I could send you a link.

I actually figured I was going to lose out on the two Planets the way bidding was progressing, so once I was outbid on the Planet #23 7.5, I went over to a web store that had a Planet #23 8.0 in their inventory for a little while, I took the plunge and picked it up for slightly more than the #23 on Clink sold for. It killed my budget, but I did get a decent grade book to add to my Planet Comics run.

Slowly but surely the run will be completed!

:applause:

Ironically, I tried to find that #23 so I could send you a link.

That is much appreciated!

Got a beauty in the mail yesterday. Last one of the Lubbers GGA Wings covers I needed. I try to find bright color strikes on FH books and this one more than fits the bill. Looks a lot brighter than this washed out photo.Now I'm down to upgrading a few of the ones I already have.

comwings92_zpsxq5skzel.jpg

Got a beauty in the mail yesterday. Last one of the Lubbers GGA Wings covers I needed. I try to find bright color strikes on FH books and this one more than fits the bill. Looks a lot brighter than this washed out photo.Now I'm down to upgrading a few of the ones I already have.

comwings92_zpsxq5skzel.jpg

congrats!

Nice book

D91AD9CB-CB43-42DA-8F8A-F84921EDAE95_zpsogrt3czu.jpg

I finally found one of these better than 5.0. I don't have to wait around for Jimbo to finally sell his now. I couldn't even wait for this to show up to my doorstep to celebrate. I had several copies of this and even have multiples now but this is the first time I've been able to have one that's in the fine range.

I was going to take a run at that book too, it looked pretty decent but decided to save my funds for another book coming up shortly! Hopefully you are out of the mix for that one...lol

Congrats on the pick up

I finally found one of these better than 5.0. I don't have to wait around for Jimbo to finally sell his now. I couldn't even wait for this to show up to my doorstep to celebrate. I had several copies of this and even have multiples now but this is the first time I've been able to have one that's in the fine range.

...... if I were to ever get an 8.0 of this in the mail, I'd probably have to call in sick to work...... that's how much I like this book..... :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I was going to take a run at that book too, it looked pretty decent but decided to save my funds for another book coming up shortly! Hopefully you are out of the mix for that one...lol

Congrats on the pick up

Hmmmm. I wonder on that one. I have ideas hm

Go easy on me brother, you already have a nice copy....haha :foryou:

That copy was in my personal collection for a decade. Love it and congrats.

Congrats on the pick up

Hmmmm. I wonder on that one. I have ideas hm

Go easy on me brother, you already have a nice copy....haha :foryou:

I was right! I was right! :whee:

That copy was in my personal collection for a decade. Love it and congrats.

Your collection is some beautiful stuff ROY. I would have gone for the Rangers 14 too, but my copy is pretty close to that one.