• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective Comics #37

37 posts in this topic

congrats that looks great! i would hold too pre robins are only going up as they are the kings of the ga jungle.

if you are looking for a quick flip you may want to reach out to clink and get it in the august auction. there is a special copy up for auction in that event that will draw eyes to the book. as that amount v rockets up near or past the 40k figure you can have your copy catch the tail winds for those that desire a more affordable option.

if you are looking for a quick flip you may want to reach out to clink and get it in the august auction. there is a special copy up for auction in that event that will draw eyes to the book. as that amount v rockets up near or past the 40k figure you can have your copy catch the tail winds for those that desire a more affordable option.

(thumbs u

13 days from the day CGC received the comic until it was shipped back. Just as advertised. Now please would they get to my Modern books!!!

Edited by Ron C.

I really don't know why some one would spend the time and money to CGC a "poor" book. Poor is poor slabbed or not. And, why would some one pay more for it because it's in a plastic case? A book like that, I would just put into a nice shiny new mylar and enjoy it for what it is. Nice purchase for the right price.

I wanted a copy and that's what was available at a price I could afford.  Maybe it was a little over FMV, but I don't care.  This book is for the permanent collection.  If I run across a back cover, I'll probably get the book restored.

Either way, I'm glad to have a copy in my collection again. :whee: