• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh boy! Round 5 Natali Sanders is on
2 2

108 posts in this topic

All spots are taken, including the two reserve spots. I'll get a group PM out to ask for everyone's basic information. I'll post here once the PM goes out. If you do not receive the PM, please let me know.

I want to update everyone regarding the sketch opp. As some or most of you may know, Natali's father had a heart attack a while back and this has affected the schedule for the art she has been working on. Her father is recovered, or act least recovering, and Natali has been dealing with those issues, as well as finishing some commissioned art she had scheduled prior to the opp starting. Long story, short, is that she has not started the covers yet, but will be doing so soon. Her expected completion date is late October, possibly into November.

If anyone needs to cancel and be refunded, or has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Okay ... a slight tease. This is Natali's way of saying to me that she is working the opp. And it kills me when she does this. Anyhoo, her father is doing better, yet not nearly 100 per cent. But his improvement is allowing her the time to get on this.

I have no idea of the character or who this belongs to, but its going to turn into someone's commission.

Eyes.jpg