• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JACK REACHER 2 starring Cobie Smulders (10/21/16)

35 posts in this topic

The new film, a sequel to 2012’s “JACK REACHER,” is based on author Lee Child’s 18th book in the bestselling Jack Reacher series, Never Go Back. The film is written by Richard Wenk (“THE EXPENDABLES 2,” “THE EQUALIZER”), Marshall Herskovitz (“LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS,” “THE LAST SAMURAI”) & Zwick.

Cruise is producing alongside Don Granger (“MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – ROGUE NATION,” “JACK REACHER”), Skydance Media’s David Ellison and Dana Goldberg (“MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – ROGUE NATION,” “ EOSTORM”), and Christopher McQuarrie (“MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – ROGUE NATION,” “ ALKYRIE”). The executive producers are Paula Wagner (“WAR OF THE WORLDS,” “THE OTHERS”) and Herb Gains (“THE JUDGE,” “NON-STOP”).

robinsparkles.gif

She's come a long ways!

:applause:

Really like the first one this should be good also. Cobie or Rose (shrug) I'd take either. lol

Looking forward to this but she's a big step down from Rosamund Pike.

I like them both

:whee:

i do too, but like smulders a tad more, i think.

Like Tatiana Maslany and Anna Kendrick, Rosamund Pike has her own section in my DVD/Blu Ray library.

#teamrosamund

I am soo pumped for this movie. Oct. Reacher movie, Nov. Reacher book.

:ohnoez::whee: