• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dry clean: dirt, soil etc...
1 1

44 posts in this topic

What's a 'water gilder' specifically? Doesn't sound like 'dry' techniques are employed? Unlike the humor observed, which goes for full submersion, bring your own towel, approach. Once I work the kinks out of this sand blaster.... I'll show you some dry cleaning. Goldielocks isn't the poster child for moderation. In spite of residential breaking and entering/home invasion violations... she still out there, casing her next free lunch. At least she has focus.

On 12/1/2017 at 12:47 PM, Todd jones said:

How can I removed spots of dirt and grime off my new comic book with solution that she use. 

20171201_121851.png

If its really just dirt/grime try a soot sponge.  If its oily at all or food etc., even if it comes off there will be a stain.

https://www.amazon.com/Soot-Dirt-Remover-Sponge-K-42R/dp/B001B31GA8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1512520105&sr=8-3&keywords=soot+sponge