• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTS a few or two CGC 9.8 Valiant slabs--now 20% OFF!!!
1 1

59 posts in this topic

As stated in the title, want-to-sell a small batch of *CRISPY* CGC 9.8 copies of some (more) of my extra Valiant slabs, to include the following:

- V1 Archer & Armstrong #0 CGC 9.8 Blue Label $70

- VEI Archer & Armstrong #1 Suayan GOLD Edition CGC 9.8 Blue Label $185

- VEI Bloodshot #1 Lozzi GOLD Edition CGC 9.8 Blue Label $310 (***NEW-style slab) $OLD!

- VEI Bloodshot #1/Archer & Armstrong #1 Blank Sketch flipbook Con Exclusive variant CGC 9.8 Blue Label $185

- VEI Divinity #1 LaRosa 1:40 variant CGC 9.8 Blue Label $560 $OLD!

- V1 Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD FLAT CGC 9.8 Blue Label $465 $OLD!

- V1 Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD Embossed CGC 9.8 Blue Label $185 (***NEW-style slab) $OLD!

- VEI 4001 A.D. #1 ComicsPRO Retailer Exclusive CGC 9.8 Blue Label $110 (***NEW-style slab) $OLD!

- VEI Harbinger #1 Lozzi GOLD Edition CGC 9.8 Blue Label $310 (***NEW-style slab) $OLD!

- V1 H.A.R.D. Corps #1 GOLD CGC 9.8 Blue Label $185 $OLD!

- VEI Imperium #1 GOLD CGC 9.8 Blue Label $260 (***NEW-style slab) $OLD!

- V1 Ninjak #1 GOLD CGC 9.8 Blue Label $160 $OLD!

- V1 RAI #0 "Matte" variant cover CGC 9.8 Blue Label $110 $OLD!

- VEI RAI #1 Crain GOLD Edition CGC 9.8 Blue Label $260

- V1 Second Life of Doctor Mirage #1 GOLD CGC 9.8 Blue Label $160

- V1 Shadowman #1 CGC 9.8 Blue Label $85 $OLD!

- VEI Shadowman #1 Zircher GOLD Edition CGC 9.8 Blue Label $310 $OLD!

- VEI UNITY #1 Braithwaite GOLD Edition CGC 9.8 Blue Label $260

- VEI Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #1 LaFuente GOLD Edition CGC 9.8 Blue Label $260

I know I'm not the worst around here at taking pics of slabs :/ , but I'm FAR from anywhere near the best, either :facepalm: ; so if any pics are needed, I'll be happy to provide 'em upon request.

Well-packed, boxed shipping with Delivery Confirmation will be $15 for up to three of these slabs (within the CONUS), then adjusted accordingly there after. NO returns on CGC slabs; however, if there's any kind of problem (IOW, somehow arriving damaged, etc.), I'll do my absolute damnedest to provide an acceptable resolution ;) .

Payment most certainly preferred via PayPal, but if needed, I can also accept a postal money order, as well. In addition, should someone wish to make a "sizable" purchase, we can also discuss split and/or timed payments in certain instances, too; just sayin' hm .

FYI, I do have an on-going kudos thread, if anyone needs to verify my credintials:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8140272#Post8140272

ALL the standard rules you always see in other WTS threads apply here, as well:

NO probies, NO HOSers, etc., etc.

But most importantly, first :takeit: in the thread OR by PM gets it.

Thanks in advance,

-TRM

Edited by TRMN8R5
***ALL remaining slabs now 20% OFF for the holiday weekend!!!

I get excited about a Valiant thread on this forum. Then I click to realize you already sold me all of the slabs for sale.

lol

I know, right :D ?

That's what'cha' get fer bein' a repeat top-shelf buyer (thumbs u !

Just added this piece of gorgeous V1 yumminess:

- V1 Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD FLAT CGC 9.8 Blue Label $465

***As a special *BONUS* "incentive" for the die-hard Eternal Warrior and/or V1 afficianado: Purchase the #1 GOLD FLAT and the GOLD Embossed at the listed pricing and receive a FREE CGC 9.8 copy of the regular cover Eternal Warrior #1 and FREE shipping :o !!

Howzzat sound :shy: ?

***As a special *BONUS* "incentive" for the die-hard Eternal Warrior and/or V1 afficianado: Purchase the #1 GOLD FLAT and the GOLD Embossed at the listed pricing and receive a FREE CGC 9.8 copy of the regular cover Eternal Warrior #1 and FREE shipping :o !!

Shoot! I need that EW#1 Gold Flat but just can't spare any more money right now.

GLWTS!

Shoot! I need that EW#1 Gold Flat but just can't spare any more money right now.

GLWTS!

I know, right :facepalm: ?

Even so, shot ya' a PM :devil: .

When ya' can, LMK what'cha' think hm ...

Great price on the EW #1 Gold Flat.

Thanks, Chris ;) .

And as good as (I think) these prices are, I am willing to negotiate even better prices on multiple slab purchases.

All reasonable offers will be considered hm ...

OP just UPdated to reflect the following much-loved V1 key slab:

- V1 RAI #0 "Matte" cover CGC 9.8 Blue Label

is now $OLD!

Thank you (thumbs u !

Dang, the one I don't own! Let me know if you get another Matte Rai 0.

Will do, Chris; will do ;) !