• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Again, after seeing the trailer, I have to ask, "Who is the antagonist in this film"? Didn't see anybody. (shrug)

I think that is David Ayer's way to save something for a surprise.

Otherwise, people then complain the entire movie was revealed in the trailers. Why spoil it for yourself?

Again, after seeing the trailer, I have to ask, "Who is the antagonist in this film"? Didn't see anybody. (shrug)

I think that is David Ayer's way to save something for a surprise.

Otherwise, people then complain the entire movie was revealed in the trailers. Why spoil it for yourself?

love the fact we don't know much of the movie it almost looks like their trying to keep a lot of the movie hiding like disney did with star wars.

I'd say that every character is an antagonist in this film. lol

:applause:

I was thinking the same thing as I typed, but you know what I mean. I will be disappointed if it is the Joker. He's not what I think of as a Suicide Squad baddie.

Edited by kdoginohio

I was thinking the same thing as I typed, but you know what I mean. I will be disappointed if it is the Joker. He's not what I think of as a Suicide Squad baddie.

If you discount the villains then it's probably Batman, but I hear he only has a cameo in SS (hope not :wishluck:). It didn't seam like Joker was part of the team from the trailer, so that's always possible. (shrug) They usually take a lot out of context in trailers though, so anything is possible.

To my knowledge, the only actors roles that haven't been revealed are Scott Eastwood, Ike Barinholtz, David Harbour & Alex Meraz. It wouldn't surprise me to see the new Robin show up in this film though.

If you discount the villains then it's probably Batman, but I hear he only has a cameo in SS (hope not :wishluck:). It didn't seam like Joker was part of the team from the trailer, so that's always possible. (shrug) They usually take a lot out of context in trailers though, so anything is possible.

To my knowledge, the only actors roles that haven't been revealed are Scott Eastwood, Ike Barinholtz, David Harbour & Alex Meraz. It wouldn't surprise me to see the new Robin show up in this film though.

:popcorn:

Suicide Squad Prequel Comic Explores Harley & Joker’s History

Filmmaker David Ayer’s decision to radically overhaul the traditional appearance of The Joker and Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad (played by Jared Leto and Margot Robbie in Ayer’s movie, respectively) is an element of the upcoming DC Extended Universe installment that, for now, comic book fans remain somewhat divided over.

In the meantime, a Suicide Squad prequel mini-comic has been unveiled, shedding more light on the Joker/Harley duo, and how they ended up in the predicament where the film finds them.

Titled “Suicide Blonde,” the mini-comic is being distributed as part of a marketing partnership between the film and SPLAT-brand hair dye. It depicts events set several months prior to the main storyline of the film. Scans from the issue (which have not been officially released online) can be viewed at CBM and Comic Book. While the pages don’t offer any context as to the origin of this new Joker or Quinn herself, they paint a more detailed image of how the new incarnation of the criminal duo operate.

uFn6gD8.jpg

NXCVbk3.jpg

wI4HEZb.jpg

kIXa5XS.jpg

9WS0LxW.jpg

2QuXiOj.jpg

fTmhBAJ.jpg

RERFKv3.jpg

bPHWrpc.jpg

qMwGTvd.jpg

veoi7atqs4hf.gif

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?"

Is this the multiverse used to explain the identity of this Joker? hm

I have a new theory regarding Joker's identity (in the DCEU)...

1) The Usual Joker

It's not going to be the Joker from the comics. This Joker will have a known identity, used to introduce a major twist. This may very well be Joker II.

2) Jason Todd

It won't be revealed the Joker is Jason Todd. Early speculation on the 'net will have killed off any chance of this "surprise" happening. Besides, it's a little lazy and just not very good.

3) Alfred Pennyworth Snr

I don't know which joker (small "j") came up with this idea. Frankly, it's quite absurd.

4) Hal Jordan

My favourite of the four theories - probably because it's my theory :whistle: - and based on some good solid evidence:-

--- We haven't seen Green Lantern yet in the rebooted DCEU.

--- Rumour has it Green Lantern will not appear in Justice League.

--- The real reason Green Lantern II was scrapped was to make way for Joker Jordan.

--- Joker has green hair.

However, with the introduction of a fifth candidate, I now concede this is unlikely.

5) The Joker in DCEU will be...

Jimmy Olsen

You heard it here first (thumbs u