• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

Thats true we both know this but the New cap fans dont. doh! I bet Davidmerry is going to sell all his Caps Cheap now lol I take the 8.5 #2 :o

lol

The new Coke, ...err Cap, won't survive the criticism of being reinvisioned by thoughtless writers. The traditional Cap's popularity will increase. S&K's creation has nothing to fear from an ill-conceived pro-fascist storyline. Controversy sells, but the backlash can be equally harsh. 2c

Thats true we both know this but the New cap fans dont. doh! I bet Davidmerry is going to sell all his Caps Cheap now lol I take the 8.5 #2 :o

lol

The new Coke, ...err Cap, won't survive the criticism of being reinvisioned by thoughtless writers. The traditional Cap's popularity will increase. S&K's creation has nothing to fear from an ill-conceived pro-fascist storyline. Controversy sells, but the backlash can be equally harsh. 2c

So no Cap #2 8.5 cheap ?

I finally saw Civil War. Not impressed.

That's okay, I saw it twice and was impressed both times. (thumbs u

Something else that doesn't impress me are sig series golden age Captain America Comics signed by Stan Lee. That really grates on me.

I don't care for the signature series on general principle, but you're aware that Stan Lee did write text stories in some of those early issues aren't you?

So no Cap #2 8.5 cheap ?

That depends entirely on what you consider cheap. :grin:

I finally saw Civil War. Not impressed.

That's okay, I saw it twice and was impressed both times. (thumbs u

Something else that doesn't impress me are sig series golden age Captain America Comics signed by Stan Lee. That really grates on me.

I don't care for the signature series on general principle, but you're aware that Stan Lee did write text stories in some of those early issues aren't you?

So no Cap #2 8.5 cheap ?

That depends entirely on what you consider cheap. :grin:

20ish hm

Yes, I know Stan Lee worked on the early Marvels, but there is something REALLY defacing about signing golden age books. I like sig series books for sure, but the GA books have had a hard enough time surviving w/o Stan Lee scribbling all over them. To each their own, of course. Maybe some kid born today will get psst about the sigs all over my Adams books someday.