• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Krighton I am absolutely not trying to be a , but you MUST have 100 copies of this book, because if there is an Outcast post, you've made it. So spill the beans, what are you sitting on? I have 4 9.8, 3 CGC and 1 the other guys.

Jay

I have 3 copies of 1 and 9 copies of 2 1st....I've sold most of mine off in the last few weeks ( have a lot more LC 8 Superboy :lol:)

i'm just interested in how it's doing and don't have any X-23 so i'm not interested at all in that one.

Edited by krighton

Krighton I am absolutely not trying to be a , but you MUST have 100 copies of this book, because if there is an Outcast post, you've made it. So spill the beans, what are you sitting on? I have 4 9.8, 3 CGC and 1 the other guys.

Jay

200_s.gif

lol

Jay

Everybody on these boards was informed about this being a Kirkman TV show even before the book came out. Many people missed anyway (shrug) In spite of this, it is truly a hot book. It has seen a $40 increase in the last month for a CGC 9.8 and a NM+ has roughly doubled in the same time period. Season 2 is already assured before Season 1 even airs. That just doesn't happen as a rule. Everybody is waiting on the next Saga in terms of resale values and it seems this could be that book...or not...maybe its the next Bedlam but Kirkman with this 3rd hit TV show seems like a safe bet. 2c

No need to defend it Lonzilla, you actually posted a modern, heating up on eBay, in the correct thread, someone had to come in and rain on that parade with the quickness. lol

Anyway.....was the Variant cover a "order all you want" or was it an incentive ratio? I'd like to estimate the print run in my head without eluding to anything that might cause.....a disruption around here.

I'm pretty sure the variant (white cover) was a 1:15

That book isn't a variant of the one shot.

Yep. The one shot didn't have a variant. Or none that Diamond's system shows.

Jay

Everybody on these boards was informed about this being a Kirkman TV show even before the book came out. Many people missed anyway (shrug) In spite of this, it is truly a hot book. It has seen a $40 increase in the last month for a CGC 9.8 and a NM+ has roughly doubled in the same time period. Season 2 is already assured before Season 1 even airs. That just doesn't happen as a rule. Everybody is waiting on the next Saga in terms of resale values and it seems this could be that book...or not...maybe its the next Bedlam but Kirkman with this 3rd hit TV show seems like a safe bet. 2c

When they first announced this show I actually sold mine for $50.00. Didn't know the book went down in value.

Jay

When they first announced this show I actually sold mine for $50.00. Didn't know the book went down in value.

No idea how you got $50 for one they've been selling for $20 since the announcement

Jay

No idea how you got $50 for one they've been selling for $20 since the announcement

Great question. I don't think I got $50 for the CGC 9.6 I got back.

No need to defend it Lonzilla, you actually posted a modern, heating up on eBay, in the correct thread, someone had to come in and rain on that parade with the quickness. lol

Anyway.....was the Variant cover a "order all you want" or was it an incentive ratio? I'd like to estimate the print run in my head without eluding to anything that might cause.....a disruption around here.

^this.

The white WoM Variant is for the 2010 ongoing X-23 series. Great book with a cool back cover! :headbang:

x-23%20women%201%20front_zpsv3c5xoiu.jpg

x-23%20women%201%20back_zpsvwi6rt6y.jpg

Thanks for clarifying. Both X-23 series' were released in the same year I think, causing some confusion.

^this.

The white WoM Variant is for the 2010 ongoing X-23 series. Great book with a cool back cover! :headbang:

I don't like the boots.

Jay

Sold it on Ebay.

FullSizeRender%206.jpg

I believe you. I sold a NM+ Monstress #1 1st Print for $60, when the average going rate is $30.

Sometimes if you have a REALLY clean copy and a good scanner, then people see the books you hand pick for a reason and are willing to pay to not have to press ect.

I believe you. I sold a NM+ Monstress #1 1st Print for $60, when the average going rate is $30.

Sometimes if you have a REALLY clean copy and a good scanner, then people see the books you hand pick for a reason and are willing to pay to not have to press ect.

I actually sold it right away after the announcement. Now I don't have any copies left. :cry:

Jay

Sold it on Ebay.

FullSizeRender%206.jpg

That's a nice price for certain but an anomaly. You could buy the for a year at $10-12 each. In the last year, it was more in the $15 range. $25 or better is a recent development.

Jay

Sold it on Ebay.

FullSizeRender%206.jpg

That's a nice price for certain but an anomaly. You could buy the for a year at $10-12 each. In the last year, it was more in the $15 range. $25 or better is a recent development.

It is an anomaly. But I made money so why should I complain.

^this.

I like the back cover better