• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,296 posts in this topic

I hit a LCS during lunch and was able to snag a Zatanna #1-16 set for $20 CDN. :banana:

Dude, you got a hell of a deal !

Thanks. I will check out the condition of the other books later at home, but the #16 has a couple of small spine ticks/creases so it is likely only a VF/NM. :tonofbricks:

I got a 'first world problem' of having all of my best Adam Hughes covers already blue labeled. Same with Arthur Adams.
9.8's?

Care to share a list hm

I got a 'first world problem' of having all of my best Adam Hughes covers already blue labeled. Same with Arthur Adams.
9.8's?

Care to share a list hm

I'm not a huge collector and my answer applies more to Arthur Adams, but since you asked:

Adam Hughes: Like with Joelle Jones, I like the pin-up style of art, so nothing too special. just some Barb Wire and a Spider Gwen.

Arthur Adams: When I spec'ed on Kamala Khan, I went for the Ms Marvel #1 Arthur Adams sketch variants -- if I only went with CM17-2nd print. That and Deadpool #27 Detective Comics homage.