• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommended Rebirth Issues and Thoughts on the Relaunch and Each Title

317 posts in this topic

If you're into the new Superboy the first Superman arc is all about Superboy. The previews so far for Batman Rebirth 1 look good. Personally i'm going all in on Batman and Superman and probably ignoring the rest (except Titans with Wally)

I really like the idea of Superman having a son to fight with (help/save) instead of just Lois all the time. Also curious as to the role Duke Thomas will have...not Robin i'm guessing. DC is really keeping his future role top secret for some reason.

Edited by krighton

all star batman with snyder is a must for me. Batgirl too.

I am considering Detective and Harley Quinn and am open to a few more perhaps.

Sounds like the 2nd prints of #1 for the relaunch are already in process. Interesting.

yeah I think all the rebirth are getting a 2nd print so far and the DC Rebirth special is on it's 3rd print.

Interesting. Looks like the #1 1st prints should do well then.

that is unless people want the lower printed 2nd 3rd printings. Plastering Duke in his new outfit on the cover of Batman Rebirth 1 2nd or 3rd would cause quite a bit of chaos.

Edited by krighton

Nice to see dc didn't open the presses but limit of 1 on a preorder from midtown is a bit weak

IDK how many you want.......but try Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flash-Rebirth-1-NM-DC-COMICS-6-8-2016-/122004104884?hash=item1c6802e6b4:g:tR4AAOSwhOBXUEvW

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flash-Rebirth-1-Variant-NM-DC-COMICS-6-8-2016-/122004104885?hash=item1c6802e6b5:g:ts0AAOSwhOBXUEvf

Edited by Candletric