• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

Not sure Steppenwolf is the way to go IMHO. He's an obscure villain even for the most hardcore comic fan. It seems like a total reach.....AND he looks nothing like he does in the comics as well. Someone better slap some sense into Snyder.

9daa9521451271cb0239d222853169c5.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's why the scene was cut.

There already waaaaayyyyy too much " Who the efffff is this? What does this have to do with anything?" in the movie for most moviegoers.

They didn't need another "Just in case you forgot after watching this whole movie, if you don't know who all these characters ahead of time, then EFFF YOUUUU!!" moment.

Note that I knew who everyone was, and was able to follow the movie just fine.

And I give it an overall positive review and recommendation for comic nerds. But I can for sure see why so many did not enjoy it, especially those with no prior knowledge other than what is commonly known in the public lexicon regarding these superheroes.

CZgj2kBVAAI3jyc.jpg

CQfc-C7VAAA8cGo.jpg

Sorry, just not feeling it.

Why was The King of the Seven Seas cowering in a cave in BvS? Hey Ezra, Colin Baker wants his jacket back! Is that Jay Z playing Cyborg, and how did he get in before the Martian Manhunter?

Possible Titles For Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE Movies Revealed; More DC Films Release Dates?

As of right now, the Justice League movies are known only as Part One and Part Two, but some working titles have found their way online via Heroic Hollywood.

The site warns that this should be taken strictly with a pinch of salt for now and caution that they're just rumours, but the four possible titles are:

- Justice League: United

- Justice League: Angels and Demons

- Justice League: Gods Among Us

- Justice League: Gods Among Men

Each of those have their pros and cons, and if accurate, it seems like Zack Snyder is sticking to the religious undertones he introduced in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Gods Among Us!

Possible Titles For Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE Movies Revealed; More DC Films Release Dates?

As of right now, the Justice League movies are known only as Part One and Part Two, but some working titles have found their way online via Heroic Hollywood.

The site warns that this should be taken strictly with a pinch of salt for now and caution that they're just rumours, but the four possible titles are:

- Justice League: United

- Justice League: Angels and Demons

- Justice League: Gods Among Us

- Justice League: Gods Among Men

Each of those have their pros and cons, and if accurate, it seems like Zack Snyder is sticking to the religious undertones he introduced in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Gods Among Us!

No one mention that over in Gold, huh?

;)

lol. Saw the picture, laughed and said to myself that looks like JK Simmons. Spent the next couple minutes looking for a picture of him to post and lol again IT IS JK Simmons (I keep wanting to type Rowling for some reason). Thats what I get for not reading earlier posts.

I saw that yesterday, and at first thought it was an edited photo. Nope!

CkYywE-WEAIINcA.jpg

He's going to kick someone's butt.

:ohnoez:

Maybe he still thinks he's playing General Eiling from Justice League Unlimited? hm

250px-JLA26.jpg

It Sounds Like We're Getting A Major JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie Reveal This Tuesday

On Tuesday morning, something Justice League related will be unveiled by Warner Bros. What exactly that is remains to be seen, but a number of the journalists who visited the London set of the movie last week have taken to social media to confirm a big reveal is on the way. Comic-Con is likely to be all about Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman, so the studio focusing on this release so soon is a surprise.

giphy.gif