• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,772 posts in this topic

You might be able to squeeze a few bucks out of X-Men 229 right now. First Reavers, who will be in the Wolverine 3 movie as the villain group.

Alpha Flight #33 probably won't be far behind it.

This one too . . . :popcorn:

That would be the first Alpha Flight book ever worth more than a quarter.

theres 1st Lady Deathstrike

1st Jim Lee

Gay Northstar

First(ish)/early Big Hero 6

You might be able to squeeze a few bucks out of X-Men 229 right now. First Reavers, who will be in the Wolverine 3 movie as the villain group.

Good call - it's already heating up. (thumbs u

I don't see it (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Copper-Age-1984-1991/165364/i.html?_from=R40&_sop=1&_nkw=x-men%20229&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Look at the dates of the listings that ended. All May 25th and 24th. That means a book that was doing nothing is now doing something.

Correctomundo, over 50 sales in 3 days time - contrast that to the price of current listings and then do the same with any other non-hot X-men in the same range. :grin:

Never mind when my copies go up. :popcorn:

Sorry but IMO the $10 and less mark isn't "heating up"

Good call - it's already heating up. (thumbs u

I don't see it (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Copper-Age-1984-1991/165364/i.html?_from=R40&_sop=1&_nkw=x-men%20229&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Look at the dates of the listings that ended. All May 25th and 24th. That means a book that was doing nothing is now doing something.

Correctomundo, over 50 sales in 3 days time - contrast that to the price of current listings and then do the same with any other non-hot X-men in the same range. :grin:

Never mind when my copies go up. :popcorn:

Sorry but IMO the $10 and less mark isn't "heating up"

Well, then you can trash about 60% of this whole thread. :grin:

Actually, I think you're right - THIS is the one that's heating up. :cool: (and check out the CBCs notes.)

Very interesting. I think I still have some very HG CDN newsstand variants kicking around someplace. Might be worth sending them in now.

Actually, I think you're right - THIS is the one that's heating up. :cool: (and check out the CBCs notes.)

Very interesting. I think I still have some very HG CDN newsstand variants kicking around someplace. Might be worth sending them in now.

I always loved this cover. One of my favorites. I'm a big color guy!

Seems like a bunch of full sets of Crisis on Infinite Earths plus a bunch of individual issues have moved in the past week. The number of full sets sold seems higher than normal to me. I'm guessing DC Rebirth induced.

Seems like a bunch of full sets of Crisis on Infinite Earths plus a bunch of individual issues have moved in the past week. The number of full sets sold seems higher than normal to me. I'm guessing DC Rebirth induced.

+1

And between that and the Flash show I would expect #12 to be the breakout.

-J.

Love this thread - I've not seen the X-Men movie and this thread keyed me into looking for X-Men 221. Everyone had it jacked up to $40-$50 at the Con today except the one guy who actually pulled out guide to price it. Guide had it at $8 so I got it for $8.

Love this thread - I've not seen the X-Men movie and this thread keyed me into looking for X-Men 221. Everyone had it jacked up to $40-$50 at the Con today except the one guy who actually pulled out guide to price it. Guide had it at $8 so I got it for $8.

Saw you from across the room yesterday. Never bumped into you though. :hi:

Sold my So Much Fun variant last month or the month before for $40 and I probably have a few regulars laying around somewhere.. But price increase is not too alarming, this has always been a $20 book for me in NM

$40 for the So Much Fun is a steal depending on grade. Been looking for a decent one for over a year. They are usually pretty beat.

Surprised no one mentioned X-Men #221 yet.

I have 10+ copies waiting on this one for awhile

Finally

Only 10?

I've been collecting these for years as the cover is awesome; just wish I knew about this jump a week ago. May be too late now and will have to wait for the actor announcement.

Surprised no one mentioned X-Men #221 yet.

I have 10+ copies waiting on this one for awhile

Finally

Only 10?

I've been collecting these for years as the cover is awesome; just wish I knew about this jump a week ago. May be too late now and will have to wait for the actor announcement.

45C872FD-624C-4D43-BBEF-6CB214409C9D_zpsrnsagse0.jpg