• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

Never posted in this thread before but blown away by some of your art!!!

Developed carpal tunnel a while ago and drawing has been hit and miss so here is something I did while I could feel my fingers lol!

Keep it up while you can man! Awesome!

I own two sets of Kyle Webster brushes, one for watercolour, one for zip atone effects. I found them to be inexpensive and useful. They sell something called Megapack. A friend who worked as a penciller for Marvel and DC said that there is a brush in megapack that works very much like a windsor newton #3. I haven't tried it but you might go to their site (easy to find) and check it out. They also have tutorials on youtube.

I own two sets of Kyle Webster brushes, one for watercolour, one for zip atone effects. I found them to be inexpensive and useful. They sell something called Megapack. A friend who worked as a penciller for Marvel and DC said that there is a brush in megapack that works very much like a windsor newton #3. I haven't tried it but you might go to their site (easy to find) and check it out. They also have tutorials on youtube.

I assume you were referring to my photoshop question? I looked at the site and that sounds like a great (and inexpensive) tip! I've also heard good things about mango studio as well.

I was going through some old boxes and found these. I use to sketch when I was younger, then just stopped when I was around 19 yrs old (a lonnnnng time ago). But I remember it was fun. I was a visual guy so I had to see something to draw it..forgot I even had this stuff.

The Hulk was on a 11x17 and didn't feel like taking a picture instead of just scanning..

Steve

hulk.jpg

surfer.jpg

stego%208_zpsnkucemfq.jpg

I've been playing with photography a little and then photo shopping on the pictures. It's super fun (:

quick 10 or 15 min sketch, just trying to do some form.

20160530_101122_zpslya4ua1o.jpg

I've been playing with photography a little and then photo shopping on the pictures. It's super fun (:

lol I did something similar a few weeks ago :) (The reason I had a pic of the truck, is because I have a problem of taking pictures of cars that amuse me)

20160502_074219%20BIG%20OLD%20TRUCK_zpsgpn9sra8.jpg

Sorry to bombard this thread, I just really wanted to show this one I finished.

C'mon guys, lets see some more of yours!

20160604_203128trim_zpshgjrhaxo.jpg

great stuff, I really enjoy your line work.