• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Time to jack up the prices on UF#4 again folks

http://heroichollywood.com/miles-morales-2018-animated-spider-man-film/

I have a feeling the animated movie might not move prices too far up......

Yeah, have to agree. If they were to announce Miles appearing as a minor character in Homecoming I think THAT would move the needle considerably higher than a standalone out of film continuity animated project will.

Plus, Marvel doesn't exactly have a track record with feature animation at this point.

I would say this will see small bump on the value. Not a huge jump but likely to see some activity on the book from this announcement.

Yeah, have to agree. If they were to announce Miles appearing as a minor character in Homecoming I think THAT would move the needle considerably higher than a standalone out of film continuity animated project will.

Plus, Marvel doesn't exactly have a track record with feature animation at this point.

I would say this will see small bump on the value. Not a huge jump but likely to see some activity on the book from this announcement.

would say this will see small bump on the value.

Disagree.

Entirely.

Miles = $

Big money.

would say this will see small bump on the value.

Disagree.

Entirely.

Miles = $

Big money.

Well I hope so too I bought several newsstands copies last year

I prefer the 1st print. Speaking if which, I'm wondering if they can be pressed. I have several but all have a line down the middle from the polybag they came in.

I got all of my copies out of a quarter bin - first prints. They take a press great, but some copies have color rubs, especially on the back. The ones with no color rub were all 9.8 after press.

I got my 15 copies the first time Authority mentioned it a couple of years back. They were a buck twenty five on Amazon and there were PLENTY of copies at that price. I don't know if I wanna take them outta the bag though even though they look to be color-break-tick-free.

So... Thanks for the early spec mention Authority!

I prefer the 1st print. Speaking if which, I'm wondering if they can be pressed. I have several but all have a line down the middle from the polybag they came in.

I got all of my copies out of a quarter bin - first prints. They take a press great, but some copies have color rubs, especially on the back. The ones with no color rub were all 9.8 after press.

Thanks (thumbs u

I got my 15 copies the first time Authority mentioned it a couple of years back. They were a buck twenty five on Amazon and there were PLENTY of copies at that price. I don't know if I wanna take them outta the bag though even though they look to be color-break-tick-free.

So... Thanks for the early spec mention Authority!

You're welcome, though I'm sure someone reminded me about it. Just seems like a no brainer doesn't it ?

BTW, I thought mine looked perfect in the bag but CGC pre-screening didn't lol

Found these at a $0.10 sale at the right time:

IMG_1433_zpsma0hj8zj.jpg

Woohoo ! Congrats :applause:

Only problem is, I don't think I would have picked up any of those books because "I liked them . . . "

:insane: