• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

Some books are just so cool, that you almost can't help over paying for them..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN2796.jpg

:takeit:
Get in line! :sumo:

:jokealert:

Nice book!

When I saw it at the show, I blacked out. When I came around, I was driving home with the book in the front seat and all my money was gone...... good thing I gassed up before I left. GOD BLESS...

Some books are just so cool, that you almost can't help over paying for them..... GOD BLESS....

DSCN2796.jpg

One of Alex's best. Although I thought you liked his earlier period better.

I like anything Schomburg...... even those sweet Astrology digests that Shrevvy is selling in the Mixed Ages Sales Forum....... GOD BLESS....

When I saw it at the show, I blacked out. When I came around, I was driving home with the book in the front seat and all my money was gone...... good thing I gassed up before I left. GOD BLESS...

Gorgeous. I know what you mean. I still get light headed when I look at mine.

New Timely motorcycle cover in the box today...

Earlier this week, I sat back and watched an 8.0 copy of this book go off in the Clink auction for $7,700 :o

I thought to myself...well, then...if that's the case, I suppose I can tolerate a 6.0 with a 12th page trim ( :screwy: ) for about 15% of that price ( :cool: ). I happened to know that there was one such copy on consignment at mycomicshop...trigger pulled.

So...I guess that at one point someone thought that the left hand page of the centerfold was sticking out a bit too far (shrug) Fine. There's more art showing on the front cover leading edge of this copy than there was on that 8.0.

Call me a "purple label sympathizer" :sumo:

allwinners12_f.jpg

New Timely motorcycle cover in the box today...

Earlier this week, I sat back and watched an 8.0 copy of this book go off in the Clink auction for $7,700 :o

I thought to myself...well, then...if that's the case, I suppose I can tolerate a 6.0 with a 12th page trim ( :screwy: ) for about 15% of that price ( :cool: ). I happened to know that there was one such copy on consignment at mycomicshop...trigger pulled.

So...I guess that at one point someone thought that the left hand page of the centerfold was sticking out a bit too far (shrug) Fine. There's more art showing on the front cover leading edge of this copy than there was on that 8.0.

Call me a "purple label sympathizer" :sumo:

allwinners12_f.jpg

Nice looking and with great page quality? Winner! :applause: