• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mouse Guard Appreciation Thread

165 posts in this topic

Yeah, go ahead and add Minnie, Jerry, and everyone else you can think of!

This dude will always have a special place in my heart.

character_ralph_star.gif

After that, I'm done.

Mouse Guard: It's a great series. I like it. (thumbs u

Wow that's an insane amount of money right there !$! Almost tempted to throw up my copy on e-bay after seeing this lol I just checked out the CGC Census as if now there are only 23 graded and a few raw copies hear & there, just how many more are left out there ? Print run was 250 I'm guessing less then 50 now ! hm thinking of making a #1 Comixpress club just to find out !

I read the first HC of this series and really liked it, but never went on to follow/buy the book as I just kind of loathe the odd format. I would like to catch up on this maybe in HC's. Has the series been really good like I think it should have been??

It ended up selling for $643 including shipping. :)

I was thinking about bidding on this book, but don't want a copy with David Peterson's signature on the front cover unless it's an actual SS book. :facepalm:

Also, the signature didn't look like the "real deal" to me. Not to say it wasn't, just to me. Mostly all of the David Peterson sigs I've seen has the (-) in the front of it just to point out one anomaly. hm

I'm still in the hunt for a copy though! (thumbs u

Edited by jaja-mon12

I was thinking about bidding on this book, but don't want a copy with David Peterson's signature on the front cover unless it's an actual SS book. :facepalm:

Also, the signature didn't look like the "real deal" to me. Not to say it wasn't, just to me. Mostly all of the David Peterson sigs I've seen has the (-) in the front of it just to point out one anomaly. hm

The signature is legit - it's a good example of an early signature of his.

The signature is legit - it's a good example of an early signature of his.

Oh okay. (thumbs u I didn't want a GLOD anyhow. (shrug)