• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Almost done completing my original sin collection. Then those will be off to CGC.

In the meantime, this just came in the mail today all the way from Germany. Plan to have it signed and slabbed at NYCC.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-25%20at%2010.35.29%20PM_zpsiw5jsfno.png]photobucket[/url]

Also this came:

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-25%20at%2010.35.59%20PM_zpsejrrqcfr.png]Photobucket[/url]

:applause: That Wolverine is sick.

-J.

His cover for Civil War II #2 i believe.

Civil_War_II_2.jpg

I like it but I think Bulletproof is just going to over expose all his work.

He looks to have some kind of exclusive arrangement with them right now.

Either way, his output is dwarfed by JSC, I don't think "over exposure" is going to be an issue. In fact, I wish he would release more, non-store exclusive stuff.

-J.

Almost done completing my original sin collection. Then those will be off to CGC.

LMK how the #8 turns out.

Original Sin 8 raw just came today and it looks like a 9.8 to me. Why'd you ask?

Original Sin 8 raw just came today and it looks like a 9.8 to me. Why'd you ask?

I sold one on ebay to the same username as yours; assumed it was more than a coincidence.

I sold one on ebay to the same username as yours; assumed it was more than a coincidence.

Got ya! Yea more than happy with it! Do you have a kudos thread on here. I'd be happy to leave you positive kudos.

Got ya! Yea more than happy with it! Do you have a kudos thread on here. I'd be happy to leave you positive kudos.

Yeah, it's in my signature line.