• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,322 posts in this topic

I recently completed this EC run, the changing titles makes it a interesting run to collect.

So I hope the pictures aren't to flashy.

MoonGirl 1-8 A Moon, a Girl, a Romance 9-12 Weird Fantasy 13-22 Weird Science-Fantasy 23-29

Incredible Science Fiction 30-33

Thought it would be fun to show the complete run. Grades are from G to VF, average VG.

Just terrific -- love it!

As some have guessed the last book I needed was issue 12 of a moon, a girl, a romance. I found it on ebay but had to pay at least double guide to win the book. I hadn't even seen one for sale in at least ten years! So I bid what was needed to win. Glad to have it though, maybe in another ten years I can get a nicer copy!

Yep. I paid around double guide for my copy, as well...and was glad to get it.

I recently completed this EC run, the changing titles makes it a interesting run to collect.

So I hope the pictures aren't to flashy.

MoonGirl 1-8 A Moon, a Girl, a Romance 9-12 Weird Fantasy 13-22 Weird Science-Fantasy 23-29

Incredible Science Fiction 30-33

Thought it would be fun to show the complete run. Grades are from G to VF, average VG.

(worship)

Some of my Tales From The Crypt collection.

photo DSC08965_zpsthskqstb.jpg

:applause:

Looking good, David...

Here's hoping you find your mid-grade #31 to finish the TFTC run...when you do, you have to post up the full run group shot!

I have two of them. One I have in a riker mount display case with my other EC and MAD pins and buttons. The other one came in my kit. I keep it in a clear coin holder in the envelope with the rest of the kit. Odd, that your kit did not contain the card. Usually it is the pin that is missing.

Some of my Tales From The Crypt collection.

photo DSC08965_zpsthskqstb.jpg

Love your Crypt mini-run here! Your #24 looks really nice -- I've had a hard time finding a suitable upgrade for that one (without cheating and paying the big bucks for a GFC, which of course would be amazing, but money.) :)