• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Does anyone think that the Comedian is the New 52 Joker? If so, does that mean Detective Comics #1 would be first appearance of the Comedian as the Joker? or would it be Batman 13?

I think they are different personally. The Pre-Endgame Joker cut his face off and then in Endgame we had the new classy black suit Joker.

Why cant I find any copies of flash #138 vol2 anywhere??

Seriously ebay has no copies?

1st app. Black Flash.......

Copies have been snatched up all year. Gotta be fast.

strong first appearance

flash_138.jpg

strong first appearance

flash_138.jpg

Cameo

She was one of the two that got zapped when superman died so you can probably make your own conclusions

Who was the other person that got zapped. I know that for next month's ordering from Diamond confirms....

June ordering that Superwoman #1 is available in Oct and it's Lois with super powers.

strong first appearance

flash_138.jpg

Cameo

Hulk 180. Let the arguing commence. :grin:

She was one of the two that got zapped when superman died so you can probably make your own conclusions

Who was the other person that got zapped. I know that for next month's ordering from Diamond confirms....

June ordering that Superwoman #1 is available in Oct and it's Lois with super powers.

Lois Lane and Lana Lang were both "zapped" .

Lois Lane and Lana Lang were both "zapped" .

must be delayed reaction on getting their powers as Lois went off to write a story afterward and in Superman 1 Lana starts snooping around Superman's grave.

Time to jack up the prices on UF#4 again folks

http://heroichollywood.com/miles-morales-2018-animated-spider-man-film/

I have a feeling the animated movie might not move prices too far up......

Yeah, have to agree. If they were to announce Miles appearing as a minor character in Homecoming I think THAT would move the needle considerably higher than a standalone out of film continuity animated project will.

Plus, Marvel doesn't exactly have a track record with feature animation at this point.

strong first appearance

flash_138.jpg

Cameo

lol well then... It's a cool intro to the character, but I think I will look for #139 as well.

lol well then... It's a cool intro to the character, but I think I will look for #139 as well.

Careful...

flash_139.jpg

Outside of a pair of hands in the shadows, that reflection of his head in Linda Park's eye is all you see of him in 139.

Careful...

flash_139.jpg

Outside of a pair of hands in the shadows, that reflection of his head in Linda Park's eye is all you see of him in 139.

Thanks for the heads up buddy! 140?

Edited by maidenmate91

Careful...

flash_139.jpg

Thanks for the heads up buddy! 140?

140 just features the traditional last page splash teasing the next issue

flash_140.jpg

Black Flash doesn't make a substantial appearance until issue 141. Plus its his first cover. And he races the Flash. And he dies.

So then #138 IS his first appearance, hands down. :grin:

That wasn't up for debate.

Perhaps not between you and me, but you created some doubters with your posts. :grin: