• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Very happy to add this to my collection. I have a bit of touch up work to do as some of the ribs on the base are broken, but shouldn't be too bad.

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

Had the nude variant years ago. That's a fantastic piece, and still the best Frazetta statue IMO.

ARH's looks great, but the girl is not quite right. CS Moore nailed it.

SST is killing me with the PF's. FOUR Catwoman PF's in one year??? Gah. Gotta catch 'em all!

Better than what they would have done two years ago and ship them anyway.

I have this theory that they made some changes on the production side. We're seeing increased prices for almost everything they do, but the quality has been better to match.

Better than what they would have done two years ago and ship them anyway.

I have this theory that they made some changes on the production side. We're seeing increased prices for almost everything they do, but the quality has been better to match.

I agree.

It probably helps to see some of the amazing statues coming out from other places, as well.

That Dr. Strange is awesome.

It is definitely the heaviest statue in my collection. With box and everything is about 45lbs. Which makes sense since the body, cape and base are all one piece.

No, it doesn't compare to any of the SS Exclusives or similar ilk, but for $85 shipped, she's worth every cent. Looks much more appropriate displayed next to my copy of BA #12 than the pricier Arkham City version I have in place right now anyway.

162790.jpg.a1cd60053e6d1200f50898a5911e32c7.jpg