• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Erndog's Kudos
1 1

34 posts in this topic

Erndog is an asset to the boards. Super fast payment and very good communication. Super easy to deal with and treats people the way you would want to be treated. Very fair guy.

I cant say enough. A+++

Hope to trade with you again man. :applause:

Ernie is a great board member! They don't get much better, I just wanted to make a quick post thanking Erndog here in public. A few months back Ernie sent me a PM asking me for my address and followed up by mailing me 2 Daredevil TPB's that he knew I never read and wanted to read from a post of mine.

So again thanks Ernie for the DD trades, you know I enjoyed them both! I will pay this genorosity forward soon!

I sold Ernie some beautiful Tomb of Dracula issues. He is an incredibly pleasant, patient and relaxed boardie to deal with and good to his word.  I would do business again with Ernie any day of the week which ends in a 'y'.  :foryou: