• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

I got a walking dead 1 finally... it was not easy to find for a good price. The seller at choice comics in Hawaii was awesome. I recommend his store and he takes paypal.

Screenshot_2016-05-19-14-27-38.png

I only see it rising barring any industry or economic collapse. It's not a 9.8 but I'm just thankful to have one period.

How is it that everyone's NOT buying 10 copies a month?

Not sure there's not a much better way to spend $24 (or less!)

You got to buy em by the brick...

Now are we talking comics or coke?

No difference

^^

I got a walking dead 1 finally... it was not easy to find for a good price. The seller at choice comics in Hawaii was awesome. I recommend his store and he takes paypal.

I only see it rising barring any industry or economic collapse. It's not a 9.8 but I'm just thankful to have one period.

(thumbs u awesome..... great book to have in any grade!!!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!

:preach: IIRC you,,Doug & JS each have a page from issue one.

I believe I was the under bidder on that page........put in a bid a few hours before it ended. Went to sleep,thought I had a good chance at winning.

Now I'm like :sorry:

And like :banana:

At the same time.......... usually happens when something starts to fall out of favor with me. Or maybe I'm just a sore loser lol

pg 1 MIA in Texas

pg 2 James J

pg 3 James J

pg 4 James J

pg 5

pg 6 James J

pg 7 Owner found

pg 8

pg 9

pg 10

pg 11 Owner found

pg 12 Just sold by auction 5/27/16

pg 13

pg 14

pg 15

pg 16 Owner found

pg 17

pg 18

pg 19 Owner found

pg 20

pg 21 Owner found.

pg 22 James J

pg 23 Owner found

pg 24 Owner found

Anyone know the owners I didn't find?

pg 1 MIA in Texas

pg 2 James J

pg 3 James J

pg 4 James J

pg 5

pg 6 James J

pg 7 Owner found

pg 8

pg 9

pg 10

pg 11 Owner found

pg 12 Just sold by auction 5/27/16

pg 13

pg 14

pg 15

pg 16 Owner found

pg 17

pg 18

pg 19 Owner found

pg 20

pg 21 Owner found.

pg 22 James J

pg 23 Owner found

pg 24 Owner found

pg 33 ebtorres

Anyone know the owners I didn't find?

:insane:

James that's actually really smart to do. Right now not so much but 15 years from now it will be greatly appreciated by the community and honestly also for the modern comic scene. Also nice to see you still active :)

Good to see you still make it here to post every so often....maybe not the smartest thing but at one point I was hell bent on picking up as many as I could...not so much anymore.However I would still like to locate and track the other pages for fun.

So if anyone knows where the other ones are feel free to PM me. You never know I could hit the lottery and make some offers that can't be refused :insane:

:applause: hope it's good!!!

:hi:

It was excellent. I...

Really want to see Maggie smash Negan's head but since that seems unlikely, I'm loving the interaction between Negan and the Whisperers. Alpha is hard to peg but Beta is one big, strong, bad man who seems ready to off Negan at the drop of a dime.

There is also some interesting stuff about a certain female character that might make you want to took a good, long look at issue #127. Maybe its nothing but then, why bring her up ?

I wish we were still getting this biweekly. Its good enough that I'm springing for digital just to read it one day early.