• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gojira's Feedback Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

Purchased a lovely slabbed HoS 92 from Mike, only my latest of several transactions. A genuine pleasure to know, his professionalism, integrity and commitment to the hobby have added immeasurably to this community. And it shows in the care and consideration he gives to his books and his customers.

Many thanks Mike, I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

R

Purchased a My Love 13 from Mike's last thread. This is only the latest of many transactions I have had the pleasure to complete with Mike. In every case the books are conservatively and carefully graded, the professionalism of his communication, packaging, shipping and customer service is as good as it gets.

Many thanks again Mike, until next time. :)

Cheers

R

Bought several comics from Mike. The comics came in immaculate condition and the boxes were the packed so well I kept some of the packing boards to use for myself haha. Comics came sooner than expected which was great.