• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

A new addition: Luke McDonnell Outlaws 2 cover. Interesting history on this one, it was supposed to be the cover for Issue 1, but was changed at the last minute because DC thought it had too many characters for an Issue 1. It originally said Issue 1 at the the top and was whited out and replaced with 2. image.jpg

Edited by bigcbass

I picked this up today from Mantra (formerly Framing Mantis) in Williston Park, Long Island, NY.

Dark Knight III issue 3 page 19 by Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson. I was quick enough to email Spencer Beck while this was available.

James

DK3%203%2019_zpsvj4i6ykz.jpg

I picked this up today from Mantra (formerly Framing Mantis) in Williston Park, Long Island, NY.

Dark Knight III issue 3 page 19 by Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson. I was quick enough to email Spencer Beck while this was available.

James

DK3%203%2019_zpsvj4i6ykz.jpg

Nicely done! I saw that when it was posted on Spencer's website and thought it was a great page!

Olivia and Joel were setup at SV Comic-Con and had this for sale. Olivia did a series of great pieces featuring Dita during that time period. The face hidden on the left side is a nice surprise. Just got it framed.

53RJXJeF_0105161814191gpadd.jpg

Finally had this piece framed. Very pleased with how it came out!

30xeyc2.jpg

Wow. Gorgeous presentation of a gorgeous piece. I need to get on the ball and pick up a Timm sooner than later. Very cool!