• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

$3,650 ending bid on the BP #1. Someone came in and took over right at the end.

hm

Jerome

It's going to be interesting to see how many get graded over the next several months.

I've been waiting to get mine signed... which will be middle of June...

$3,650 ending bid on the BP #1. Someone came in and took over right at the end.

hm

Jerome

It's going to be interesting to see how many get graded over the next several months.

I've been waiting to get mine signed... which will be middle of June...

That is so crazy. I'm am tempted to put mine up now. I bought a graded 9.6 SS Campbell and Stan Lee a couple years ago.

Kinda bummed I missed the original prices for the X-Men 92 variant set, so I broke down & bought one on ebay for a (relatively?) reasonable price last night. Still more than I would have liked to blow, but not awful.

spoke to Scott this weekend at Dallas. SDCC sounds exciting.

:baiting: is he sketching at SDCC? lol

Inquiring minds want to know *cough*and throw money until he draws a sketch cover for me*cough*

hm

Some shady stuff goin' on with that Wolvie. What is he hiding with the label? I wonder if it's an unwitnessed P*X 9.8.

Did that UXM 510 9.4 end at 999 or 1,500?

Jerome

I linked the accepted offer on the last page.

$999

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

Some wonky stuff there between these 2-3 auctions. A couple garage graded books.

But it looks like the 999 one got ended (not sold), and if I'm not jumping to conclusions, he turned around, realized he listed it too low, added 50% onto the price & relisted. Still sold relatively fast. Because it looks like the same books in both auctions. At least the same photos showing the same serial #.

As for the Siege? That one just looks like a fraud waiting to happen. Cut off the label so nobody can without-a-doubt say "that's my book. He stole my pictures. I have that serial # book in my collection right here" like we've seen happen before. Either that or it's an unverified/unwitnessed sig. But I'm actually leaning more towards "if I cut off the label number in this picture I stole, I got a better chance of my auction not getting taken down"