• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

0173joe -- Bought a $1400 card from me and messages me saying he'll put money in his account and will pay tomorrow, then he pays me in full anyway.

(...)

So i told him, and it turns out he offered him close to his $4100 asking price for similar items.

He can't afford $1,400, but he can afford close to $4,100.... Maybe he's numerically dyslexic?

It wasn't bang on $1400 i converted it from GBP to the nearest hundred in USD for you guys - works out about $1425 but i commend you on the clever wit (thumbs u

Another one to Block

silverdollarcomics

He was a repeat customer, Left me a Negative feedback saying that I provided a tracking number and the post office did not deliver. Also look at the feedback left for others. it is at the point that this is abusive and eBay let him get away with this This buyer is very impatient.

I have called ebay on this until I got the right person and had the negative feedback removed, I clearly did everything that eBay said to do and they knew I can be responsible for the negligence of the USPS. I have always said to keep calling until someone actually sides with you. It is time consuming but it can be done

johncehrmannjr

"just a comment. I would have paid $5 for the comic, but you double typical shipping rate makes it ridiculous."

Shipping in my auctions is $6 via USPS Priority Mail, which costs $6.45.

Yorkimark1 & Yorkimatt1

Both names are the same lowlife pos - he's a scammer currently trying to do a runner with my money for a macbook. Recently changed his id from "mark" to "matt" but both id's belong to the same cretin. Block this waste of skin.

Seller: gow32 Incident: Shipped a slab in an envelope with no protection

I would straight-up return that. Make the seller issue a full refund, and if not, file a SNAD claim.

I have already initiated a return and filed the claim. Sigh.

Seller: gow32 Incident: Shipped a slab in an envelope with no protection

I would straight-up return that. Make the seller issue a full refund, and if not, file a SNAD claim.

I have already initiated a return and filed the claim. Sigh.

I hope the seller is being reasonable and apologetic. With any luck he'll be compelled to change his shipping/packaging methods. I'm curious to see what the packaging looked like if you have a pic handy. Anyway, sorry this happened.

You may want to add: dfoxman1983

High bidder on one of my books last week, no response to invoice (sent twice) no response to a friendly message asking if he/she needed more time to pay. Filed a non-paying-buyer claim through Ebay and just waiting for that to run its course. Possibly something happened to this person as they had 760 good FB?

Bunmmer as 8 people were active bidders on the item.

EDIT: NM, customer paid today. Something must have come up for them over the last week.

Edited by 427Impaler

Buyer: comicvortexx

purchase went smoothly, but the package (which was insured) was damaged in transit. Long story short, in addition to accusing me of re-using a Priority box to ship in, they said that they couldn’t be ‘put thru the hassle’ of filing a claim with the post office after I had sent them a link to the claims site and told them it was easy to file a claim on-line. They then asked for a refund and wanted to keep the books. Their justification was that this was what another seller did for them once before. I reported this to ebay and did offer to make a partial refund… waiting to see what happens next.

Seller: 4twix

Don't know if you would block this seller or just simply proceed with caution. Bought a modest priced book ($78), and received it today packed like this:

Plain cardboard mailer, one piece of cardboard much smaller than the book itself:

IMG_0979.jpg

Not even in a bag, just a plastic open folder:

IMG_0978.jpg

And YES, placed in the folder with the br corner folded over

IMG_0977.jpg

On top of everything, here is the note I recieved after the seller had shipped. I was given no shipping options prior

"Hello,

Item shipped via Canada Post lettermail May 22nd, 2016.

No tracking at buyers risk .

Thank you. "

Edited by 427Impaler

Have a buyer to report:

doom2000

Went out of the country on vacation and put an alert on my account that I would not be shipping any books until I returned.

A couple days into my vacation buyer bought a green label Captain America 25 signed by Stan Lee and Joe Simon. Six days later (while I was at the airport waiting for my return flight) buyer reads the description and looks at the pictures and is disappointed that the book is not a gold label signature series book.

Buyer blames me for a "fraudulent listing" claiming I failed to disclose that the book was not signature series despite description and pictures to the contrary. He asks me to cancel the listing and tells me that he is putting the funds on hold. Buyer filed an item not received claim with Paypal.

After I got home I contacted ebay and Paypal to confirm that I still had time to ship and sent the item to the seller fully insured with signature confirmation. Tracking shows that item was delivered to seller who refused to accept delivery. Paypal sided with the buyer and provided a full refund.

I got Paypal to reverse their fees as "a one time courtesy" and have the book on its way back to me. It I get the book back safely I am out about $16 for the shipping and insurance. I got ebay to issue the buyer a non-payment strike but am not sure if it will have any teeth to it.

If there is any other action I can take against the buyer suggestions would be welcome but I think I have probably wasted enough time and effort on this one.

Edited by Dr Chaos

Why did you ship the book when he requested the cancellation? Not sure I follow that logic.

Buyer filed an item not received claim with Paypal.

martifra

This guy is in Spain and put a bid on an $200+ item in the final few minutes. After that, no communication whatsoever. A look at his feedback, he has 11 total feedback listed, though the last 2 were people leaving positive feedback only to say this guy didn't pay for items he won. Seems this guy has a pattern of winning auctions and not paying. Avoid.

Reporting this ebay buyer member: golden-age1

Used/uses a paypal loophole to force a refund due to buyer's remorse.

Ebay member: golden-age1

He won a "no returns" Action #21 ebay auction from me.

Here's the no repercussions loophole.

1. Buyer wins "no returns" auction and pays via paypal.

2. Seller ships item, is fully "seller protected" via ebay and paypal.

3. Buyer opens a paypal "Item not received" claim and demands refund or he'll refuse delivery.

4. Buyer refuses package.

5. Buyer receives instant refund from paypal.

6. Seller's paypal account is charged the full amount.

7. Seller is waiting for package to come back to him.

8. Seller cannot even leave the buyer negative feedback on ebay.

9. Seller wastes time with phone calls, emails, post office, and packaging.

10. Seller waits for return of property.

11. Buyer laughs, does it again.