• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

** Closed **

7 posts in this topic

Hello Boardies,

Not sure if this is the kind of thing the board wants, but figured it was worth a shot. Rather than write a description myself, I'll just borrow exactly how IDW listed it:

This Purple Label edition of The Maxx: Maxximized Volume 1 features a hand-drawn illustration by series artist and creator, Sam Kieth. The book is signed by Sam Kieth and hand numbered to twenty-five. This collection of classic Maxx tales has been packaged and presented in beautiful hand-assembled casing and re-imagined covers.

Limited to TWENTY-FIVE copies, with a hand-drawn, bound-in illustration by the legendary Sam Kieth. Limited-edition, custom-designed slipcase, including ounted signature page signed by Sam Kieth and hand-numbered to TWENTY-FIVE. Also has an exclusive cover only available through this IDW Limited release, with a vellum title-page overlay and new end pages.

My copy is #25 of 25, see pics below for the Kieth art and sig plate.

I'm looking for $575 shipped & fully insured. (and given the size it ain't cheap to ship!)

Pics below - any questions, drop me a line or post. For a Kieth fan, this is a nice book to add to the shelf (if your shelf is big enough to hold it!)

Payments via PayPal preferred and if something goes wrong during shipping, let me know and we'll figure out returns/refunds/etc.

Front Cover of slipcase:

11kzdad.jpg

Ltd Edition HC:

2lkb0w6.jpg

Signature Page:

1zgu9mo.jpg

And oh yeah, the SKETCH (Young Julie in this case - man, Kieth rules!)

24azpyg.jpg

Edited by roach04