• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
20 20

3,618 posts in this topic

Finally acquired my personal grail book. Yes, it's got some color touch, but it fits my budget perfectly. I had to do some trading/selling to make it happen too, but having it in hand was well worth it. :cloud9: :cloud9:

4XiflMqh.jpg

From one purple label owner of Hulk 1 to another, I think that's an excellent copy! Congratulations! :applause:

From one purple label owner of Hulk 1 to another, I think that's an excellent copy! Congratulations! :applause:

Only way I could reasonably afford one, unfortunately! I still think I made out okay. No trimming, and I think it really does present well (at the risk of sounding cliche).

Only way I could reasonably afford one, unfortunately! I still think I made out okay. No trimming, and I think it really does present well (at the risk of sounding cliche).

That small amount of restoration is so minimal....congrats!!

Big big Congrats. Look at that bad boy, and just smile. It looks like a F- and def nicer than the grade. That's all that counts. No chipping, deep colors!

Big big Congrats. Look at that bad boy, and just smile. It looks like a F- and def nicer than the grade. That's all that counts. No chipping, deep colors!

Thanks Dan! :hi:

Finally acquired my personal grail book. Yes, it's got some color touch, but it fits my budget perfectly. I had to do some trading/selling to make it happen too, but having it in hand was well worth it. :cloud9: :cloud9:

4XiflMqh.jpg

Congrats, Rob!

I did the same thing to get my FF 1. Found a B-1 4.5 OWW that ended up in a purple label because of a 1/2" tear seal and a cover cleaning. Presents like crazy at a fraction of the price.

That's a great presenting IH #1. Enjoy!

4XiflMqh.jpg

Outstanding, Rob. Welcome!