• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,442 posts in this topic

Thanks!!!

It's fun!

27087226126_159423bb7b_o.jpg

:o(worship)

And here I thought you were strictly a Timely guy. WONDERful! :golfclap:

Many Timelys were sacrificed to the Amazonian gods...

Anytime I've had the chance to trade/sell a school of small collectible fish for a shark I haven't regretted it.

Picked up a very nice raw copy that I thought was in the 7.5 range and had Ken Bald sign it. I have a 2.0 (signed by Stan Lee) and 2.5 as well.

scan0013_zpsbbnz6xcd.jpg

Whoa! I like it.

Thanks!!!

It's fun!

Anytime I've had the chance to trade/sell a school of small collectible fish for a shark I haven't regretted it.

I just love that "pile" in your sig line. It reminds me of many of my flea market finds...

Thanks!!!

It's fun!

I just love that "pile" in your sig line. It reminds me of many of my flea market finds...

When the "bubble" bursts, we can all go back to piles!

10265300454_4d574453a8_b.jpg

1926510136_9bdc46e75f_z.jpg

My Target comics are all missing. I had them in a box with the Planet comics but moved that box around a few times. I photoshopped this one but the others were very fine plus. hm

I was literally "Startled" yesterday by the mail man. A friend (obviously a VERY good friend) sent me this beauty since he knew it was my favorite Xela Startling and I was looking for it. He told me "not to worry about it, we can settle up later". Now, that is a buddy!

I am getting pretty close on my Startlings. I set a goal to have all the War covers as well as all the Xela ones. I've filled in a lot of the others as they presented them selves. But I am closing in.

Nothing like a hot babe in a bathing suit & cape blasting alien octopi with a ray gun! I give you Startling #53 !

comstartling53_zpsqu8fchqb.jpg