• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

wasn't the last one a 9.8? That was up on ebay that is

Nope. It was a different 9.6.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-667-DellOtto-Cover-CGC-9-6-Variant-super-rare-/252323964763?hash=item3abfae275b:g:8A0AAOSwAuNW62rj

-J.

Wait, that one didn't sell for $7,500, right? Wasn't it $4K or $5K? I don't recall exactly.

Jerome

wasn't the last one a 9.8? That was up on ebay that is

Nope. It was a different 9.6.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-667-DellOtto-Cover-CGC-9-6-Variant-super-rare-/252323964763?hash=item3abfae275b:g:8A0AAOSwAuNW62rj

-J.

Wait, that one didn't sell for $7,500, right? Wasn't it $4K or $5K? I don't recall exactly.

Jerome

$3550. (thumbs u

Too cheap. :grin:

-J.

While waiting in line at Tidewater Comicon, I struck up a conversation with a fellow about moderns and Dell'Otto...... he told me about some Secret War (?) series that had his covers and his art inside..... anyone have any details about this ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

While waiting in line at Tidewater Comicon, I struck up a conversation with a fellow about moderns and Dell'Otto...... he told me about some Secret War (?) series that had his covers and his art inside..... anyone have any details about this ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

These...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Secret-War-1-2-3-1st-Daisy-Johnson-DellOtto-/182104109676?hash=item2a6640326c:g:AJIAAOSwlfxXG~6P

27200451935_54463bb7bf_z.jpg

Haven't been up to date with moderns, but thanks to you guys, I learned of Dell'Otto's incredible work. Just got this back. Mahalo to dscott!

Very nice! :applause:

Love the bloody red fist matching the title lettering.

-J.

So I have a question. Would you buy the Dell'otto superman batman 7 French variant if it was signed but not cgc'd? Would you then submit it to cgc knowing it would get the qualified label?

So I have a question. Would you buy the Dell'otto superman batman 7 French variant if it was signed but not cgc'd? Would you then submit it to cgc knowing it would get the qualified label?

If it was signed by Dell'otto I would buy it because that's an awesome cover.

But I would leave it raw.

-J.

Almost done completing my original sin collection. Then those will be off to CGC.

In the meantime, this just came in the mail today all the way from Germany. Plan to have it signed and slabbed at NYCC.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-25%20at%2010.35.29%20PM_zpsiw5jsfno.png]photobucket[/url]

Also this came:

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-25%20at%2010.35.59%20PM_zpsejrrqcfr.png]Photobucket[/url]