• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

A higher grade copy just sold for $230 so I'd say the book is doing fine.

And to be honest it doesn't even look that high grade based on the pictures. I'm going to get in a possible 9.2/9.4 tonight and lets see how that one does at auction.

Edited by 1Cool

And to be honest it doesn't even look that high grade based on the pictures. I'm going to get in a possible 9.2/9.4 tonight and lets see how that one does at auction.

The last time you championed a book, it was Doctor Light II. Don't get too excited there, hoss.

What's the deal with Hulk #155 CGC 9.8 that finished at over $1300 at Heritage two weeks ago?

With ten known 9.8 copies is the 1st Shaper the reason?

Well with only 10 9.8 copies the question answers itself ;)

The last time you championed a book, it was Doctor Light II. Don't get too excited there, hoss.

lol no really I laughed out loud. I 100% I do not have the best track record on picking up and coming books.

What's the deal with Hulk #155 CGC 9.8 that finished at over $1300 at Heritage two weeks ago?

With ten known 9.8 copies is the 1st Shaper the reason?

Well with only 10 9.8 copies the question answers itself ;)

$500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-INCREDIBLE-HULK-155-CGC-9-8-WHITE-PAGES-09-72-ROCKY-MNT-PEDIGREE-/361505395764?hash=item542b669434:g:qCAAAOSwAuNW3JvZ

What's today's news. What did I miss?

The female version of Warlock possibly in GOTG 2. Her / Ayesha / Paragon.

Incredible Hulk Annual #6 is getting some love on today's news. Last NM copy to sell was a slabbed 9.6 back in March for ~$35.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INCREDIBLE-HULK-ANNUAL-6-FIRST-PARAGON-WARLOCK-COCOON-1977-/311624335326?hash=item488e41ffde:g:uGUAAOSwepZXTfPq

doh! Should've held.

My 9.8 only sold for $90 at auction a couple months back after trying to get substantially more on the Clink exchange. It was only one of 2 on the census I believe. Ouch! Should have left it on the exchange. I had a feeling it would be relevant with all the Warlock buzz.

dumb*ss

Marvel Two-In-One #61

btw, this is a BA book. It is not, I repeat, NOT a Modern book. :grin:

Oh for 's sake. Really? Kismet? You've got to be kidding.

At this point essentially ANY new character is worth holding onto.

When Amazing Spider-Man 172 becomes a key - that's when we bail.

Incredible Hulk Annual #6 is getting some love on today's news. Last NM copy to sell was a slabbed 9.6 back in March for ~$35.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INCREDIBLE-HULK-ANNUAL-6-FIRST-PARAGON-WARLOCK-COCOON-1977-/311624335326?hash=item488e41ffde:g:uGUAAOSwepZXTfPq

doh! Should've held.

My 9.8 only sold for $90 at auction a couple months back after trying to get substantially more on the Clink exchange. It was only one of 2 on the census I believe. Ouch! Should have left it on the exchange. I had a feeling it would be relevant with all the Warlock buzz.

dumb*ss

Dork