• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

The middle on is from Sensation 76, the bottom one may be, too. I'm not sure. The top one is marked Xtra.

I think we took all the OA from the shelf. My husband is pretty tall and he had to reach up to get them, so I never even saw they were there. ...(which means HE stuck them up there and didn't tell me, lol;)

wonderwoman11.jpg

Interesting that the newer (soon to be old) CGC label notes interior tanning. I used to see that on the original (older) CGC labels, but not on the newer (soon to be old) CGC labels.

Are we confused yet? :)

wonderwoman11.jpg

Interesting that the newer (soon to be old) CGC label notes interior tanning. I used to see that on the original (older) CGC labels, but not on the newer (soon to be old) CGC labels.

Are we confused yet? :)

I recently had this book reholdered. It was on the old label, so maybe they kept it for that reason?

Thanks. A few years back, before the major price jump, I was trying to upgrade my #7 and bought a raw 7.5 (better looking than my current #2, but not as nice pages) off Ebay. After counting the pages, I noticed one non-story page was cut out. I was so disappointed but still loved the book. The seller agreed to refund my money upon me telling him about page cut out.

:whee:

26846329140_ff3e5846df_b.jpg

I'm glad All Star #8 doesn't have her on the cover because getting a Sensation #1 has been really tough. (on so many levels) It's gotta be one of the rarest "common" books.

27087226126_159423bb7b_o.jpg

Thanks to Quadman78 and a little help from iceman399...this book has come home to me!

e854eeb09bad5ed048dae8525c7bd14b_zps8q1k5yfl.jpg

Way to steal my thunder Cruz....

:golfclap:

What an awesome book! I'd so want to crack it out and read it though....

Thanks to Quadman78 and a little help from iceman399...this book has come home to me!

e854eeb09bad5ed048dae8525c7bd14b_zps8q1k5yfl.jpg

Way to steal my thunder Cruz....

:golfclap:

What an awesome book! I'd so want to crack it out and read it though....

Sorry Knightsofold...wasn't my intention! Just very happy to get this book...I've been looking for such for a very long time!