• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Hey Rich!!

Looks like there's a new guy in town! ;)

13045620_10156831868685230_1615650722_n_zpsup613vdw.jpg

God, I want one.

Been waiting a long time to share these.....to the best of my knowledge these are the only 3 CGC SS books out there signed by Lynda Carter

img118-XL.jpg

img119-XL.jpg

img120-XL.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o

How'd you manage that? Congrats!

Been waiting a long time to share these.....to the best of my knowledge these are the only 3 CGC SS books out there signed by Lynda Carter

img118-XL.jpg

img119-XL.jpg

img120-XL.jpg

Based on the date, her concert at the Franklin Theatre in Franklin, TN.

img118-XL.jpg

img119-XL.jpg

img120-XL.jpg

Based on the date, her concert at the Franklin Theatre in Franklin, TN.

I wonder if she did a formal meet and greet/signing opportunity.

Yes it was a formal meet and greet after the concert in Franklin! Nothing paparazzi about it. No trying to grab her on the way to her car or whatever. We were given the opportunity to have her sign one item per person and we managed to come away with a third item from a person at our table that had not brought anything for her to sign. Tickets sold out months in advance in less than a minute so I made sure we did everything we were asked to do to make sure these became yellow label SS.

Yes it was a formal meet and greet after the concert in Franklin! Nothing paparazzi about it. No trying to grab her on the way to her car or whatever. We were given the opportunity to have her sign one item per person and we managed to come away with a third item from a person at our table that had not brought anything for her to sign. Tickets sold out months in advance in less than a minute so I made sure we did everything we were asked to do to make sure these became yellow label SS.

Looks like she has 2 more concerns this year. Someone should try to set up a meet and greet or signing at one of those. Those books are awesome.

Edited by bigcbass

Looks like she has 2 more concerns this year. Someone should try to set up a meet and greet or signing at one of those. Those books are awesome.

If there is someone out there who can assist - i'd be down with that too.

I've been browsing this thread all day, it's been very, very inspirational. Thank you everyone!

I'm new to the CGC game - last year I got my first Stan Lee. This weekend in Dallas I'm going to get another.

The fun to this, it seems to me, is which interesting person can you get on which interesting title.

In the images below, please enjoy my Stan Lee on "X-Men at the State Fair of Texas", as well as Rosario Dawson and Rose McGowan on the 2007 "Grindhouse" Rolling Stone (not CGC'd, but I framed it really nice myself).

Quick question: Let's say you want to get multiple artists to contribute to one sketch cover, is that multiple CGC witness costs?

(X-Men pic edited out for now)

paxv2P8.jpg

Edited by TheCollector2016