• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

I look for all types of books for my collection, profit and fun. There are just some books I just don't see ever and that's what I think this thread should be about..

I am not talking about those 1/500 variants. Its just books you don't see a lot that you should see more of. You know the books that drive you :insane: looking for them. :pullhair:

My first choice.

Showcase 3 96 - I have never seen this book in the wild. Not on a dealers rack or in boxes. It just seems a nightmare to find. It shouldn't be that hard to find, but it is.

American Vampire #2 Wrightson variant. I wouldn't think it would be that hard to find, but I've only seen about 2 for sale in 3 years or so. I grabbed a beauty, but have only seen one since.

Spectacular Spider-Man 107-110 - Death Of Jean DeWolf set, rarely find them all in one place

Daredevil 254 - 1st Typhoid Mary - the 90's hoarders must have held onto these

Deadpool The Circle Chase #4 - I'll see 10 each of 1-3 before finding a 4

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 #36 - 9-11 issue - only saw 1 beat up copy at a shop in the last few years

I'm probably cheating since this comic was self published, but I definitely have never seen it in the wild. I'll probably never find one. It's more of a shame since I do have a copy of the second self published book prior to the issues that came out under the Image Skybound imprint.

witchdoc1.jpg

Online is not "in the wild." You can take your pick of 100 copies of AF 15 online, it doesn't mean you'll actually see one at a store