• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Have another jimmy. He backed out. Case closed. Lame excuse just piles on the folly

yes. because no one in his family died and he clearly wasn't dealing with anything.

Can someone please tell me what the book I bought was?

Have another jimmy. He backed out. Case closed. Lame excuse just piles on the folly

yes. because no one in his family died and he clearly wasn't dealing with anything.

AF 15 5.5 blue and Ultra is just one of my selling shills. PM incoming with my PP addy :grin:

I don't think high pressure means what you think it means.

I thought it meant the time I was pressured by a stripper at the Show Club in Chicago Heights. I finally caved in and gave her a $20.00 for a lap dance. When she got done with me I should have given her $40.00. lol

Where's my PM telling me I got the deal of a century?

AF 15 5.5 blue and Ultra is just one of my selling shills. PM incoming with my PP addy :grin:

AF 15 5.5 blue , :cloud9:

I thought it meant the time I was pressured by a stripper at the Show Club in Chicago Heights. I finally caved in and gave her a $20.00 for a lap dance. When she got done with me I should have given her $40.00. lol

I'm pretty it didn't take them much to make you cave in.

I thought it meant the time I was pressured by a stripper at the Show Club in Chicago Heights. I finally caved in and gave her a $20.00 for a lap dance. When she I got done with me her I should have given her she gave me $40.00. lol

Fixed that for you, modest man you are.

AF 15 5.5. $80 shipped. :o

Can someone update the list please with DennisRodmanofSS nominated by Ultramanking?

Looks like crikets from this guy and another boardie Seanfingh, is putting him up on the 7th.

Think there is sufficient info to put him on the PL now provided by Ultra to warn other folks from dealing with him.

Thanks.

Just waiting for Ultramanking to confirm. It's been 72 Hours. :popcorn:

DennisRodmanofss hasn't contacted me and PMs still unread by him as of today and therefore nominate to put him on PL, thks

I have edited this response. DennisRodmanofSS and I have come to an agreeable settlement.

Edited by seanfingh

I'll be catching that Polo game on ESPN2

They've got an exclusive deal to televise it on "The Ocho"

ESPN_8_The_Ocho.jpg

I'll be catching that Polo game on ESPN2

They've got an exclusive deal to televise it on "The Ocho"

ESPN_8_The_Ocho.jpg

Dammit...I was just about to quote "The Ocho" too!

lol

Can someone update the list please with DennisRodmanofSS nominated by Ultramanking?

Looks like crikets from this guy and another boardie Seanfingh, is putting him up on the 7th.

Think there is sufficient info to put him on the PL now provided by Ultra to warn other folks from dealing with him.

Thanks.

Just waiting for Ultramanking to confirm. It's been 72 Hours. :popcorn:

DennisRodmanofss hasn't contacted me and PMs still unread by him as of today and therefore nominate to put him on PL, thks

I am just bumping this for posterity. On the off chance that DennisRodmanofSS squares up Ultramanking, he still has my $3100 deal to fix. I will be discussing Camus with Sasquatch and watching leprechauns play polo on miniature unicorns when this happens.

I updated the list. (thumbs u