• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

I dont think this is going to hit 890...boxoffice down 76% to 266K, total now is 863,158....Cap is gonna blow that away...

1_pumping_tyre.jpg

Mitch's 5th incorrect prediction!

Naw, Mitch's ride is a little more upscale. I think that's a former WB employee. hm

It gonna blow super dog

I missed that part. Maybe it will be in the director's cut.

R rated version. This is what Mitch has been waiting for.

I am going in with an open mind...I remember watchmen in the theater...which I rated a 5 and loved the directors cut which was a 8 in my opinion...so I cant wait..... to remove the DOG from the SUPER...I am hoping it goes from a 2 to a at least a 6

Edited by Mmehdy

It gonna blow super dog

I am going in with an open mind...I remember watchmen in the theater...which I rated a 5 and loved the directors cut which was a 8 in my opinion...so I cant wait..... to remove the DOG from the SUPER...I am hoping it goes from a 2 to a at least a 6

Right now, BvS is a blank for me, but I want to see the "R" version so I can review it without any preconceptions. I'd be happy with a 5 since I loathed MoS so much. If it's any better than that, it will get a rave from me.

It gonna blow super dog

Right now, BvS is a blank for me, but I want to see the "R" version so I can review it without any preconceptions. I'd be happy with a 5 since I loathed MoS so much. If it's any better than that, it will get a rave from me.

Must have been real good by your post. :roflmao:

http://liquorama.net/balvenie-40-year-old-speyside-single-malt-scotch.html?vfsku=7928&vfsku=7928&gpla=pla&gclid=CLKZpquJvMwCFYpffgodL9cDrA

It gonna blow super dog

Must have been real good by your post. :roflmao:

http://liquorama.net/balvenie-40-year-old-speyside-single-malt-scotch.html?vfsku=7928&vfsku=7928&gpla=pla&gclid=CLKZpquJvMwCFYpffgodL9cDrA

Naw, I'm drinking ale and saving my money for the 40 year old scotch. ;)

I doubt BvS will be worse than MoS, so the bar is set pretty low.

Cap hits 25 mil on Thursday night previews

But Bats vs. Supe did 27 million in previews! :whatthe:

P.S. CIVIL WAR is the best of the Marvel movies, and yeah, it's definitely better than Bats vs. Supe.

Cap hits 25 mil on Thursday night previews.. Gonna hit close to 200 for weekend...great start, overseas at 291 Mil

I bet it will be closer to 185 than 200, but it will have legs and do great.

Consensus is It's at the end of its run and will top out at $875k.

A disappointing result for a disappointing movie.

-J.

I wonder if this will affect back issue sales of Supes and Bats?

I know a few people who loaded up on Superman and Batman comics over these last 3 years, as the speculation of this Batman V.Superman movie grew.

It looks like Captain America turned out better, and a step further we will find Captain America the character has a better future going ahead than Superman at least.

Captain America is in with modern millennial audiences,while Superman is clearly not.

Load up on those Timely Caps!

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Consensus is It's at the end of its run and will top out at $875k.

A disappointing result for a disappointing movie.

-J.

I wonder if this will affect back issue sales of Supes and Bats?

I know a few people who loaded up on Superman and Batman comics over these last 3 years, as the speculation of this Batman V.Superman movie grew.

It looks like Captain America turned out better, and a step further we will find Captain America the character has a better future going ahead than Superman at least.

Captain America is in with modern millennial audiences,while Superman is clearly not.

Load up on those Timely Caps!

Calling David Merry God mother ?. word is he has a lot of high grade Caps :gossip: