• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

Ive noticed that book has trended up but not that much

Has been a solid selling book in 9.8 for years, I picked a 9.8 candidate at a show aside another educated copperhead. He keept asking me if I wanted that book I said I definitely want this book.

The 345 in 9.8 has been expensive for years. The 344 goes for around $125-150 in 9.8 also

Has been a solid selling book in 9.8 for years, I picked a 9.8 candidate at a show aside another educated copperhead. He keept asking me if I wanted that book I said I definitely want this book.

The 345 in 9.8 has been expensive for years. The 344 goes for around $125-150 in 9.8 also

Doesn't show up too often, but $400 is outrageous. That's more than what 340 goes for in 9.8 (shrug) Last sale for 345 on Heritage was $167. There's another one ending next week...

Doesn't show up too often, but $400 is outrageous. That's more than what 340 goes for in 9.8 (shrug) Last sale for 345 on Heritage was $167. There's another one ending next week...

340 and 345 both have cool covers to me. The 345 has 38 9.8's to 600 for the 340. I don't see the census exploding on the 345 as its snitch to find in grade.

GPA is $320. Anyone that sells Copper on Heritage deserves stupid low prices.

340 and 345 both have cool covers to me. The 345 has 38 9.8's to 600 for the 340. I don't see the census exploding on the 345 as its snitch to find in grade.

ASM 300, Hulk 340 & 345 are my top 3 McFarlane books (If I could call it that, since im not a big fan) So I was always keeping an eye on all 3..

Yayyy! Finally something I have multiples of. I got a bunch of the Super Specials in a collection I bought and just checked - 15 left.

Now to list some later tonight!

Edited by Bird

Hey, I bought one of those! Came in great shape, too. Wonder what is the rarest of the versions of this book, 1st 2nd 3rd print or newsstand?

Theres actually a preview of this book in one of the DC preview TPBs which is pretty hard to get.. Stay tuned for official :news: soon

Hey, I bought one of those! Came in great shape, too. Wonder what is the rarest of the versions of this book, 1st 2nd 3rd print or newsstand?

What I find strangest of all, is the fact this book got hot out of nowhere, for some unknown reason, and then the man passes away out of nowhere not a month later.

What I find strangest of all, is the fact this book got hot out of nowhere, for some unknown reason, and then the man passes away out of nowhere not a month later.

This book was a 50.00 SOLID book on Amazon for many years and occasionally sold well on eBay. It sold for 150.00 on amazon for DAYS after Prince died and sellers couldnt keep up with the demand. I would see someone list it and within minutes it would be gone. Prices got up to 200.00 on Amazon. I know that some sellers bought from eBay and shipped to Amazon buyers. I personally do not do that. I care too much for my feedback there as the feedback system on Amazon is alot different than eBay.

Its a great book to own. Always was, and now even more so